Arch nemesis?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Midget-Lover____, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Jac AKA Resilience ;)

2. Don't you have to be on a fair match basis to be a nemesis, tbh if not for Vamp and Ren; I forgot you even existed. Mine has always been Ash. She's got real backstabbing qualities. #SorryNotSorry

3. -grizzy-

-grizzy- for VK

4. You seem to forget you was smaller than me until I retired but hey you would probably still have outgrown me either way by 1 way or the other....

1 way. Sponge of the guys you send pics (seen them... damn they bad)

The other. Have Caff donate some more details 2 u.

Each player has their own qualities (tho your quality is just ease). Let's see how this one plays out.

5. Always knew I’m your #1, Tweetypie.
    I’m sure I cover that spot for a few others too.  Nas... SexyVix... Digiverse... 1SL... BlaBla

My arch nemesis?
    Feel free to guess.

-LadyAshx

6. Ash, you could at least farm and give some run for my money. Was fun. Feel like with time, we've lost our touch. But it's nothing but nostalgia. Hey, at least you got the right enemies in mind.

Forever hated,

Tweety.

7. lol an Arch Nemesis... in a video game.

What the heck is this?

If there's someone you don't like in a video game and they annoying you. ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS CLOSE YO DAMN EYES.

IT AINT EVEN THAT HARD.

Still 0 Arch Nems ;)

8. Not even Todd?

9. you're a bit gay thrawn there's a reason forums are dead mate.

10. ATA_[insert any name]

11. My arch enemy is support the idiots in the front line. I asked them to moved a friend who passed away a month or so ago to our clan. I thought a friend on vacation without saying anything. Being inactive for more than a month I pm him to apply back when active after I kicked. Then his real life friend told me he passed away. I send support a message if they can move his account to our old clan so he is not clan less. The idiot in support replied to me and say. "Sorry we can't help you moved his account without his permission". I was so mad so I give them a peace of my mind with all the bad words I can give them for being heartless. They didn't even read what he wroth god damn retards. How can a person who passed away give permission to move his account. It's not like this is not done before. I know for a fact they can move account into a clan.

12. Sounds like you are butthurt you were farmed. Want a tissue?

13. Aren't you a war runner and talk about who getting farmed. You should grow a pair first before talking about who is getting farmed.

14. ATA_GRANT. Still annoyed that my alt is banned from forums over some ********.

15. How did that even relate to what musang posted? Completely random.

But yes musang you’re right, they can do what you requested. However requests like that are only done for people they consider important. It’s stupid that they’re bias with who they’ll help.

16. Netherking....scrap the stupid eb

17. Sharknado was definitely a formidable nemesis

18. i just so love everybody

19. It's Grant he been listening to mods like there trusted officials when majority commenting fraud to be in the position lol disowning there actual self to avoid being found out they've been declined I tried to tell em most accts with chick names aren't chicks he want listen an I'm tired of his non helpfulness

20. I really hate those idiots who quote OP.