Arch nemesis?

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Arch nemesis?

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Jun 26 2018, 1:13am

My arch enemy is support the idiots in the front line. I asked them to moved a friend who passed away a month or so ago to our clan. I thought a friend on vacation without saying anything. Being inactive for more than a month I pm him to apply back when active after I kicked. Then his real life friend told me he passed away. I send support a message if they can move his account to our old clan so he is not clan less. The idiot in support replied to me and say. "Sorry we can't help you moved his account without his permission". I was so mad so I give them a peace of my mind with all the bad words I can give them for being heartless. They didn't even read what he wroth god damn ​. How can a person who passed away give permission to move his account. It's not like this is not done before. I know for a fact they can move account into a clan.
________________MuSaNg_____IDD

Postby Original_Belladonna on Jun 26 2018, 1:17am

Sounds like you are butthurt you were farmed. Want a tissue?
Original_Belladonna

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Jun 26 2018, 2:40am

Original_Belladonna wrote:Sounds like you are butthurt you were farmed. Want a tissue?

Aren't you a war runner and talk about who getting farmed. You should grow a pair first before talking about who is getting farmed.
________________MuSaNg_____IDD

Postby LMABAO on Jun 26 2018, 7:33pm

ATA_GRANT. Still annoyed that my alt is banned from forums over some ​.
LMABAO

Postby LMABAO on Jun 26 2018, 7:40pm

Original_Belladonna wrote:Sounds like you are butthurt you were farmed. Want a tissue?

How did that even relate to what musang posted? Completely random.

But yes musang you’re right, they can do what you requested. However requests like that are only done for people they consider important. It’s stupid that they’re bias with who they’ll help.
LMABAO

Postby zopiclone on Jun 27 2018, 10:58am

Netherking....scrap the stupid eb
zopiclone

Postby Jackson on Jun 28 2018, 1:26pm

Sharknado was definitely a formidable nemesis
Jackson

Postby One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi on Jun 30 2018, 8:53pm

i just so love everybody
One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi

Postby x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0 on Jul 1 2018, 12:00am

________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:My arch enemy is support the idiots in the front line. I asked them to moved a friend who passed away a month or so ago to our clan. I thought a friend on vacation without saying anything. Being inactive for more than a month I pm him to apply back when active after I kicked. Then his real life friend told me he passed away. I send support a message if they can move his account to our old clan so he is not clan less. The idiot in support replied to me and say. "Sorry we can't help you moved his account without his permission". I was so mad so I give them a peace of my mind with all the bad words I can give them for being heartless. They didn't even read what he wroth god damn ​. How can a person who passed away give permission to move his account. It's not like this is not done before. I know for a fact they can move account into a clan.

It's Grant he been listening to mods like there trusted officials when majority commenting fraud to be in the position lol disowning there actual self to avoid being found out they've been declined I tried to tell em most accts with chick names aren't chicks he want listen an I'm tired of his non helpfulness
x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0

Postby AshtonRocks on Jul 1 2018, 9:22am

Midget-Lover____ wrote:In this game we all have that one player that just irritates the crud out of us. There has to be one person that just makes your blood boil that you just love to hit. Someone that the site of their name makes your eyes roll. Just curious who do you consider your biggest arch nemesis and why?

I really hate those idiots who quote OP.
AshtonRocks

Previous

Return to Off Topic