books

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: books

Postby Kasama on Jun 25 2018, 8:42pm

poo-finger wrote:
Kasama wrote:LOL POO READS BOOKS?

Oh just comics no one has heard of, how lame. Probs picked em up at some garage sale.

Well I suppose the fact he is reading kiddy comics proves he is still a smoll boi.

That would explain the momma jokes, anyway you better stop being mean to Nate or I'll get yo mommy to take away your comics.

Calling Phillip K ​ a comic book writer shows how vastly idiotic you are 

NOW you are really showing how ignorant you truly are ...lol you obviously know nothing about literature. Philip K ​, Robert E. Howard are literally beyond your capacity to understand 



I'm sure Philip K's Book called "The Zap Gun" must be a literary masterpiece lmao.

GET OUT, you aren't reading about Quantum Physics. It's evident in your vocabulary that you are so much more intellectually superior to everyone. We are simply too stupid to possibly compare to your intelligence.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT, it wasn't too long ago that you were bragging about people's poop, kiddo.

GET OUT LMAO

You better be more polite or I'll get Mr Phil over there and I'll get him to Zap you with his pew pew pistol.

LMAO

You must really like the book Pirates of Venus, I can see the care you placed into packaging the cover LOL
Kasama

Postby poo-finger on Jun 25 2018, 8:46pm

you are truly an idiot ...Minority Report , Blade Runner many others all from Phillip K ​. Lol

You really never heard of him huh?? Lol instead of looking like an idiot maybe you could do a little googling beforehand
poo-finger

Postby Kasama on Jun 25 2018, 8:48pm

Minority Report or Blade Runner? I'm more interested in THE ADVENTURES OF ZAP BOY.

:lol:
Kasama

Postby poo-finger on Jun 25 2018, 8:50pm

Kasama wrote:
You must really like the book Pirates of Venus, I can see the care you placed into packaging the cover LOL

Edgar Rice Burroughs is the most published author in history ...lol  God you really are stupid...

...look we know you’re butt raging over your moms poo being ate lol but you’re just gonna have to get over it. I like eating it and she likes when I eat it 
poo-finger

Postby poo-finger on Jun 25 2018, 8:52pm

poo-finger

Postby Kasama on Jun 25 2018, 8:52pm

Honestly though, you shouldn't go taking your grandfather's comic books. You should ask before you just rummage through them.

Smh
Kasama

Postby poo-finger on Jun 25 2018, 8:55pm



You’ve never heard of Phillip K ​ or Robert E. Howard 

At least learn just a tiny tiny bit about literature before you make yourself look so stupid 
poo-finger

Postby Kasama on Jun 25 2018, 8:57pm

PSH never heard of them. Shouldn't you be reading K-zone or Better Homes and Gardens?

Yeah that's what kids read nowadays. Better Homes and Gardens so you can practice on your gardening skills :lol:
Kasama

Postby poo-finger on Jun 25 2018, 9:01pm

Literally beyond your capacity to understand  lol

poo-finger

Postby poo-finger on Jun 25 2018, 9:03pm

/\ understandable you would mock PKD ...he writes about subjects you have ZERO clue about

And never will lol

Because you’re really stupid lol 
poo-finger

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic