books

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: books

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Jun 19 2018, 9:26am

Tape measure

Blue prints
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby -_-Monkey-_- on Jun 19 2018, 6:53pm

-_-Monkey-_-

Postby Heeze_Immaculate on Jun 25 2018, 3:33pm

Lonesong wrote:
Immaculate_Heeze wrote:Psychocybernetics- maxwell malts
Think and grow rich- Napoleon Hill
The slight edge- Jeff Olson

i looked at psychocyberntics and im intrigued. can you tell me about it?

To start its non fiction/ personal development. Psycho-cybernetics is about a plastic surgeon who notices the psychology that is involved with his patients. I believe he's the one who coined the term of the "self image" (I could be wrong). He goes on to say that the human mind operates similar to that of a heat seeking missle.... I'm not to great at describing it but I would recommend giving it a read. One of my favorites.
Heeze_Immaculate

Postby Nate on Jun 25 2018, 3:42pm

Monkey’s carpet shows me he lives in his aging mother’s house still.
Nate

Postby poo-finger on Jun 25 2018, 7:20pm

Nate wrote:Monkey’s carpet shows me he lives in his aging mother’s house still.

Better then the dirt floor I hump your mother on 
poo-finger

Postby Kasama on Jun 25 2018, 8:25pm

LOL POO READS BOOKS?

Oh just comics no one has heard of, how lame. Probs picked em up at some garage sale.

Well I suppose the fact he is reading kiddy comics proves he is still a smoll boi.

That would explain the momma jokes, anyway you better stop being mean to Nate or I'll get yo mommy to take away your comics.
Kasama

Postby poo-finger on Jun 25 2018, 8:38pm

Kasama wrote:LOL POO READS BOOKS?

Oh just comics no one has heard of, how lame. Probs picked em up at some garage sale.

Well I suppose the fact he is reading kiddy comics proves he is still a smoll boi.

That would explain the momma jokes, anyway you better stop being mean to Nate or I'll get yo mommy to take away your comics.

Calling Phillip K ​ a comic book writer shows how vastly idiotic you are 

NOW you are really showing how ignorant you truly are ...lol you obviously know nothing about literature. Philip K ​, Robert E. Howard are literally beyond your capacity to understand 


poo-finger

Postby poo-finger on Jun 25 2018, 8:39pm

...but your mom like it when I read them to her lol

(While I eat her poo) 
poo-finger

Postby poo-finger on Jun 25 2018, 8:39pm

poo-finger

Postby Kasama on Jun 25 2018, 8:42pm

poo-finger wrote:
Kasama wrote:LOL POO READS BOOKS?

Calling Phillip K ​ a comic book writer shows how vastly idiotic you are 

NOW you are really showing how ignorant you truly are ...lol you obviously know nothing about literature. Philip K ​, Robert E. Howard are literally beyond your capacity to understand 



I'm sure Philip K's Book called "The Zap Gun" must be a literary masterpiece lmao.

GET OUT, you aren't reading about Quantum Physics. It's evident in your vocabulary that you are so much more intellectually superior to everyone. We are simply too stupid to possibly compare to your intelligence.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT, it wasn't too long ago that you were bragging about people's poop, kiddo.

GET OUT LMAO

You better be more polite or I'll get Mr Phil over there and I'll get him to Zap you with his pew pew pistol.

LMAO

You must really like the book Pirates of Venus, I can see the care you placed into packaging the cover LOL
Kasama

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic