books

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lonesong, Jun 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you are truly an idiot ...Minority Report , Blade Runner many others all from Phillip K Dick. Lol

You really never heard of him huh?? Lol instead of looking like an idiot maybe you could do a little googling beforehand

2. Minority Report or Blade Runner? I'm more interested in THE ADVENTURES OF ZAP BOY.

:lol:

3. Edgar Rice Burroughs is the most published author in history ...lol  God you really are stupid...

...look we know you’re butt raging over your moms poo being ate lol but you’re just gonna have to get over it. I like eating it and she likes when I eat it 

4. Honestly though, you shouldn't go taking your grandfather's comic books. You should ask before you just rummage through them.

Smh

5. 

You’ve never heard of Phillip K Dick or Robert E. Howard 

At least learn just a tiny tiny bit about literature before you make yourself look so stupid 

6. PSH never heard of them. Shouldn't you be reading K-zone or Better Homes and Gardens?

Yeah that's what kids read nowadays. Better Homes and Gardens so you can practice on your gardening skills :lol:

7. Literally beyond your capacity to understand  lol

8. /\ understandable you would mock PKD ...he writes about subjects you have ZERO clue about

And never will lol

Because you’re really stupid lol 

9. Ask me any literature question in any category , era, or subject ...I guarantee Ill know more answers then you do  LOL (GUARANTEED)



10. This topic has turned into a flame fest, and is no longer constructive. And there is bypassing directed at a player. This post is getting locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.