Primates

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kasama, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Primates

As we are very much aware, ATA stands for A Thinking Ape. The business that created KaW but it would appear by fate another primate has tried to facilitate their conglomerate. I don't know what I'm saying but it rhymes.

Regardless, this member of the primate family has been monkeying around. Instead of the typical slinging of faeces, it would appear that they are eating other's crap instead. Parading around telling everyone of their love for scat.

I don't really know how to respond as admitting to eating defecation is really a story that writes itself.

I feel this deserves a closing message so allow me to offer this.

Hate it up but at the end of the day. I ain't the one eating legitimate ****.

2. Kasama,

As a 9 year old I found this very informative. Truely I found your post very eye opening and intriguing. I read everybody poops when I was 2 and have made those jokes since. I have also learned about eating as I have to do it everyday. I read your posts and think 'Gee I wish more people were more thought provoking and as interesting as this guy.' Thank you again for what you bring to our community and the work you do for our enjoyment.

Sincerely,

WonderWeasle

3. It's time for Harambe 2.0

4. Wha happened ur butthurt thread? ...too many you got t-rekt??  lol

5. What happened to your poo-ety thread? Hm, I wonder.

6. lol it got locked ...not eradicated like yours ...lady K i don’t “value” threads like you you idiot  ...I spend little if any effort. I realize you value yours because it literally takes up your entire intellect to make one 

7. It got wiped cause it tip-toed around ToU. It seems my threads do as of late. I experimented with a disposable, propaganda thread that I used to test things. Now that I've posted that thread, I'm sure people are more aware and I've learned to be more careful.

You say my threads have value and require intellect? That's very nice of you to say. I appreciate the compliment.

Also it's Kasama, not Lady K. I'd appreciate it if you referred to me by my actual name, ok Toad?

8. Op getting owned again on his own thread

9. Even though I've a sweet spot for Kas, there really wa'snopoint in reading this thread, as I pretty much expected what the comments would be like. Do I wish there was more substance? Yes. Am I disappointed by it's kasama-ness? No.
    I find kasama to be utterly delightful, and charming in every aspect. His nonsense is a breath of fresh air to a kaworld that's becoming increasingly more stagnant with every charm, chest and goth/lotl rotation ad.
    In summation, support.
    Love, RobertRossz (I forgot I was on my alt)

10. His last thread was locked because it was about scat, so yeah. Let that sink in for a moment.

11. This thread is about the scat eater and isn't locked.

My previous thread that was essentially a list of all the reasons why the user should get banned again but I did it in a way that tip-toes around ToU.

That's why the thread got GRAVEYARDED and not locked.

Why am I having to explain this?

Legit you were there, Bionic.

I wonder where DRDEATH went though

12. I’m always about, you needn’t concern yourself about me kathama.

Here, have a meme

13. its drdeath lolz

14. It’s funny, because you guys just keep using the same bad joke over and over again in an attempt to troll Kasama. Get new material.

All of you guys posting the same meme is sad. Your bad attempt at trolling is bad.

~~Caedis

15. hey kasama hows it going man

16. This

17. Low quality memes; high quality women