To the Developers and KaWmunity

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: To the Developers and KaWmunity

Postby Caedis on Jun 8 2018, 3:19am

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Caedis it’s the lack of interest from the devs that just frustrates me. Like they are trying to pull a fast one on us. Backed by the mods to keep the players that speak up down. Silence them.

#downwiththeman

Yeah man, I saw your thread on your silencing and it seems quite unfair and targeted. Followed by the fact that they locked your thread without explanation. Seems as if you’re in their crosshairs, bud.

Don’t let it get you down, brother. Take some joy in the fact that their revenue is wayyyyyy down.

~~Caedis
Caedis

Postby Kasama on Jun 8 2018, 3:45am

Caedis wrote:
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Caedis it’s the lack of interest from the devs that just frustrates me. Like they are trying to pull a fast one on us. Backed by the mods to keep the players that speak up down. Silence them.

#downwiththeman

Yeah man, I saw your thread on your silencing and it seems quite unfair and targeted. Followed by the fact that they locked your thread without explanation. Seems as if you’re in their crosshairs, bud.

Don’t let it get you down, brother. Take some joy in the fact that their revenue is wayyyyyy down.

~~Caedis

What's with the sig at the end?

Is this legit?

Sincerely,

Kasama /lmao
Kasama

Postby Spy on Jun 8 2018, 3:52am

Kasama wrote:
Caedis wrote:

#downwiththeman

~~Caedis

Is this legit?

Sincerely,

Kasama /lmao

I haven't seen people use forum sigs since worms.
Spy

Postby Caedis on Jun 8 2018, 6:25am

Kasama wrote:
Caedis wrote:

#downwiththeman

~~Caedis

Is this legit?

Sincerely,

Kasama /lmao

I’ve been playing this game since 2010 

If I wanna use a sig, I can, no matter how dated it is. 

And yes, it is legit

~~Caedis
Caedis

Postby Kasama on Jun 8 2018, 6:49am

Take it from someone from 2010 and vastly more forum experience. No one in KaW Forums uses signatures... Unless maybe for the rare op sig.
Kasama

Postby -_-Monkey-_- on Jun 8 2018, 7:47am

iPhone
-_-Monkey-_-

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Jun 8 2018, 5:21pm

#2legit2Quit


illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Jun 9 2018, 8:42am

Have you gotten an answer yet bella ?? They’ve seen your thread.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby Original_Belladonna on Jun 9 2018, 10:25am

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Have you gotten an answer yet bella ?? They’ve seen your thread.

Nope. I’m surprised a mod or Jean for that matter didn’t tell me to send in a ticket. Haha. Still waiting. If they’ve seen it, they clearly don’t care about answering. It is the weekend, but I work weekends too, so that’s no excuse.
Original_Belladonna

Postby BionicMan on Jun 9 2018, 11:22am

Caedis wrote:
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlHOMOIIIIIIi wrote:Caedis it’s the lack of interest from the devs that just frustrates me. Like they are trying to pull a fast one on us. Backed by the mods to keep the players that speak up down. Silence them.

#downwiththeman

~~Caedis
BionicMan

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic