To the Developers and KaWmunity

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: To the Developers and KaWmunity

Postby [ATA]Winston on Jun 9 2018, 11:28am

Original_Belladonna wrote:Hey, just an observation regarding graphics and reuse of image codes. :)

Recycle Much?

So, I know you guys recycle a lot for these events and use the same codes. But is there any way you can not use the same emblems or images on furnishings? Last events carpet emblem is the same as this new events carpet. Here’s the proof:

Last Event Carpet:

This Event Carpet:

Graphics

Graphics should match the event. As in this case, it’s the swordfish event. You have a swordfish banner, why not the carpet? Do I dare ask for my 39 nobs back or should I just accept this graphic error?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Belladonna. We'll bring this up with our team and will discuss how we can consistently provide unique and awesome art to keep everyone excited! It is our goal to make furnishings (and other items) that our players desire.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby LMABAO on Jun 9 2018, 1:09pm

Was it necessary to quote the OP if you’re responding to it?
LMABAO

Postby HD_Anunnaki_HD on Jun 9 2018, 1:16pm

When will there be an updated KaW fun pack and when are you going to allow us to directly drop pictures in forums?
HD_Anunnaki_HD

Postby Original_Belladonna on Jun 9 2018, 6:22pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Belladonna. We'll bring this up with our team and will discuss how we can consistently provide unique and awesome art to keep everyone excited! It is our goal to make furnishings (and other items) that our players desire.

Thanks for responding, Winston. Glad to hear you will look into it. It is minor, but definitely noticeable. :)
Original_Belladonna

Postby Tzshifter on Jun 9 2018, 7:37pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:
Original_Belladonna wrote:Hey, just an observation regarding graphics and reuse of image codes. :)

Recycle Much?

So, I know you guys recycle a lot for these events and use the same codes. But is there any way you can not use the same emblems or images on furnishings? Last events carpet emblem is the same as this new events carpet. Here’s the proof:

Last Event Carpet:

This Event Carpet:

Graphics

Graphics should match the event. As in this case, it’s the swordfish event. You have a swordfish banner, why not the carpet? Do I dare ask for my 39 nobs back or should I just accept this graphic error?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Belladonna. We'll bring this up with our team and will discuss how we can consistently provide unique and awesome art to keep everyone excited! It is our goal to make furnishings (and other items) that our players desire.

Now you can address what new and fun things you plan to bring to kaw other than a new p2w eb. :)
Tzshifter

Postby ThatDrunkenRabbitCalledPill on Jun 14 2018, 12:33pm

Why all the fuss about furniture? You should be just sweeping n vacuum the thing,when you finished.. I'll have a jam sammich
ThatDrunkenRabbitCalledPill

Previous

Return to Off Topic