Change needs to happen

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IG__C40__IG, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Sorry, that was meant to say 'NO new lands and NO new buildings.' No new nothing like that. Only new pots.
    (edited accordingly)

3. #8 was shortened from my real name like iG stands for inglorious Goofballs

4. Why is it new players always want to "catch up"

You are chasing an illusion... Pixels, Numbers on a screen...

Big stats are useless because there are no new content. Once you are big enough to hit GOTH you've beat the PVE game.

There is barely 12 clans that war if any. If you are lucky enough to find enough people to cast low lands you're lucky to get a match.

The events are boring because you can skip 12 events and then come back and hit the next 12 and get all the fresh new equipment.

It's the same cookie cutter event with different pictures.

The desire to "catch up" is the cash cow that keeps new players spending, trying to get top 10 in events.

The people on top of the leader board are buying accounts, volleying the gold to themselves, keeping the charms, and moving on.

You can never and will never "catch up" the sooner you accept it the more fun you will have because stats mean nothing.

I barely play, this is the first time I've logged on in days, I might unload once a day.

There are better things to do to waste time while growing old.

5. Keep it PG please.

6. Support.

As an old member of several large OSW clans, I quite miss the sleepless nights of unloading on scrubs and fighting from pin.

Give me some strip targets and some actual bare-knuckle fights. Would make this game interesting again, instead of just unloading once an hour on PvE.

~~Caedis

7. I concur

~~hunter_killer~~

~~hunter_killer~~

~~hunter_killer~~

~~hunter_killer~~

~~hunter_killer~~

8. So why are you taking up space in clan then?
    Only a idiot dosnt leave when inactive.
    If i was in BH i kick your ass out

10. Nobody forcing you to PVE

11. True.

Unfortunately, there really isn’t any other effective/efficient way to grow large enough to OSW after years of inactivity.

~~Caedis

12. Meaningless comment. How many more years do you suggest people wait?

13. This comment is an argument against computer games and application games in general, really. Playing is fun and part of enjoying life as you grow old. Some like playing KaW. Having an aim and achievement is part and parcel of gaming.

14. I agree with that partially but you don't need to be a part of the repeat action club to have fun.

Honestly just viewing forums is enough for me.

I do subside my gaming needs with actual titles though.

I suppose I consider KaW more of a social platform than a gaming one.

LMAO