Introduce Yourself.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Corpse, May 26, 2018.

1. Hello, this is a forum to introduce yourself to each other. Try to put all issues aside and not go at each other's necks please. I'll start.

Hello, my name is Pickle, I've been playing kaw on and off for a few years. I'm 19 and I volunteer in my free time. When I started kaw I was in NCU for about a year and a half then went to KotFE for 5-6 months and now I'm in iG.
    How about you.?

2. Lady K already made this thread ...didn’t go well for him

IN B4 LOCK 

3. O didn't know it already exists.

4. that’s ok it was kinda long time ago and didn’t go well because ...well it was Kathama. Maybe you’ll have better luck with yours. I’ll kick it off...

...I AM TODD BACON OMNIPOTENT MASTER OF ALL TIME SPACE AND KNOWLEDGE. I AM THE STANDARD BY WHICH ALL OF YOU SHOULD JUDGE YOUR OWN LIVES BY. A STANDARD WHICH YOU WILL NEVER ACHIEVE BUT SHOULD ALWAYS STRIVE FOR. 

5. Nice to see negativity ever present :|

6. This dudes made like 4 low effort threads in AT rn

7. lol if it’s the truth it’s not being negative ...it’s telling the truth you idiot. Take your pseudo manufactured outrage somewhere else your providing a bad example for those trying to actually accomplish something with themselves instead of perpetual self hatred and blaming others for it ...you’re pathetic lol

You’re the last person I made drop build / reset and I didn’t even ask you to do it ...you voluntarily threw away a decent account because your a coward 

8. My name's Felicia *clap clap*
    I'm number one *clap clap*
    My razzle dazzle *clap clap*
    Has just begun *clap clap*