Kaw Urban Dictionary

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Domo, May 16, 2018.

1. This is the new dictionary that the community can add to and contribute to by adding words and definitions as used today. A player can put a word or a definition and the community tries to guess what it is. Once guessed we move onto the next entry. Have fun

Disclaimer......add at your own risk.

2. A member of the female sex who delights in the pleasures of illicit drugs, espically cocaine of a cheepened baking soda variety that has no money is ?

3. Off System Wimbledons

4. Manticore- A failed abortion of a baby lion, after the mother learned the cub would have a fatal disease. Unfortunately, the Manticore survived and continues to look fugly today

5. Yeah i don’t think this thread is gonna work

6. Oh I just want to put my opinions my bad

7. PS1: [noun] A PS1 is a Pure Spy build with 1 (one) attack building. Since that attack building makes this a PS (Pure Spy) no more, the name PS1 is mainly used by noobs and people of weak minds.

Also see PS and Hansel for further reading.

8. PS1: a console designed by sony in the late 90s to rival nintendo 64

9. PS4 PRO: a better version of ps1

10. Ps1: Secretly a Hansel

Spybrid: A hybrid build leaning heavier on spy stats instead of attack

Hybrid: having equal or close to equal attack & spy

Hansel: Having 34% or less attack to Spy stat ratio

Pure Spy: Having Zero attack buildings

11. Now, this is the KAW Urban Dictionary. And, by actually being born before Sony released PlayStation, I recall it being called just that. The “1” was never part of the name. But if that is what PS1 means to you - great! Then I take it you call a Hansel a “Hansel”.