OSW Clans.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Corpse, May 15, 2018.

1. Me. By myself.

Don’t @ me

2. why has no one mentioned Black Hand?

3. Definitely Val.

Single handedly took out clans with nothing but alts.

4. Val sucks he couldn't even find the scout button

5. ...he spent more time crying and whining then anybody I’ve ever seen. He actually wasn’t bad just all that damn constant pathetic whining was so obnoxious and the few butt sucking buddies he had were equally as obnoxious.

6. I agree, they’re up there with iG, Foxes and VooDoo.

7. Op is about “current” clans ...BH was great first few years last couple years+ they sucked butt

8. Posting in public not against omet rules ?

9. CynderStryke is pretty good. At LARPing.

10. I dont know if any clan can really be called the best anymore.

11. HiT squads a joke has been for YEARS ...only worth a damn when Roland, Fraz, Predator, Crystalee, old Wolf Dude, those ANZAC guys, & lady Ash and couple others were there ...anyone who’s left now in that sorry ass old worthless clan were the pions when the above mentioned were there.

...the original HiT that was mostly ex Sabotage were badass

Sabotage was one of the all time best OSW clans PERIOD. HiT sucks ass. Seriously one of the most pathetic clans to ever call themselves OSW. tryna to ride off a rep that’s been dead for literally 6 almost 7 years now

12. Everyone knows that when a statless alt speaks its cause they are butthurt. Hit has an amazing and strong history that continues today. So how about you pony up and jump into our newsfeeds. Unless we currently have your main pinned then in that case grab another tissue to wipe those tears. :)

13. I’ve already posted SS of Crystalee almost begging me to stop hitting HiT squad during first PvP event ...also SS of when I made diddler drop build and quit KAW ...also SS of Predator laughing with me about how butthurt noob you are (soecifically you lol) 

I’ll dig them all up and repost since you insist lol

Seriously your clan sucks ass and has for many many years you’re one of the leftover pions riding on someone else’s past glory ..like how the idiots who finally shutdown BH did only they had a little more dignity then you clowns do. 

...also bunch of cheaters too lol

14. ...hey butthurt Huma does your mom still like tea? ...tell your dad I still don’t use a teaspoon lol

15. Sooo much butthurt.

16. There is no butthurt. You just said that because you have no proper response to him. Lol.

17. He already responded Bachkeda. He told Monkey to post with main or hit our newsfeed. Obviously Monkey declined invite...

18. I know you’re never on forums, so the fact that you specifically came to this thread shows Huma been crying to his clan about monkey. Lol.