OSW Clans.

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: OSW Clans.

Postby -_-Monkey-_- on Jun 6 2018, 7:00pm

HiT squads a joke has been for YEARS ...only worth a damn when Roland, Fraz, Predator, Crystalee, old Wolf Dude, those ANZAC guys, & lady Ash and couple others were there ...anyone who’s left now in that sorry ass old worthless clan were the pions when the above mentioned were there.

...the original HiT that was mostly ex Sabotage were badass

Sabotage was one of the all time best OSW clans PERIOD. HiT sucks ass. Seriously one of the most pathetic clans to ever call themselves OSW. tryna to ride off a rep that’s been dead for literally 6 almost 7 years now
-_-Monkey-_-

Postby HiT__Huma__HiT on Jun 7 2018, 7:50am

Everyone knows that when a statless alt speaks its cause they are butthurt. Hit has an amazing and strong history that continues today. So how about you pony up and jump into our newsfeeds. Unless we currently have your main pinned then in that case grab another tissue to wipe those tears. :)
HiT__Huma__HiT

Postby -_-Monkey-_- on Jun 7 2018, 8:01am

HiT__Huma__HiT wrote:Everyone knows that when a statless alt speaks its cause they are butthurt. Hit has an amazing and strong history that continues today. So how about you pony up and jump into our newsfeeds. Unless we currently have your main pinned then in that case grab another tissue to wipe those tears. :)

I’ve already posted SS of Crystalee almost begging me to stop hitting HiT squad during first PvP event ...also SS of when I made diddler drop build and quit KAW ...also SS of Predator laughing with me about how butthurt noob you are (soecifically you lol) 

I’ll dig them all up and repost since you insist lol

Seriously your clan sucks ass and has for many many years you’re one of the leftover pions riding on someone else’s past glory ..like how the idiots who finally shutdown BH did only they had a little more dignity then you clowns do. 

...also bunch of cheaters too lol
-_-Monkey-_-

Postby -_-Monkey-_- on Jun 7 2018, 8:03am

...hey butthurt Huma does your mom still like tea? ...tell your dad I still don’t use a teaspoon lol
-_-Monkey-_-

Postby HiT__Huma__HiT on Jun 7 2018, 8:13am

Sooo much butthurt.
HiT__Huma__HiT

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Jun 7 2018, 8:34am

There is no butthurt. You just said that because you have no proper response to him. Lol.
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby Drow_of_the_Underdark on Jun 7 2018, 10:36pm

He already responded Bachkeda. He told Monkey to post with main or hit our newsfeed. Obviously Monkey declined invite...
Drow_of_the_Underdark

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Jun 8 2018, 12:13am

Drow_of_the_Underdark wrote:He already responded Bachkeda. He told Monkey to post with main or hit our newsfeed. Obviously Monkey declined invite...

I know you’re never on forums, so the fact that you specifically came to this thread shows Huma been crying to his clan about monkey. Lol.
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Previous

Return to Off Topic