Tribute to OSW Fighters (original by Ashes)

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters (original by Ashes)

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on May 15 2018, 4:54pm

lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl wrote:
ToddStlluvsBacon wrote:
lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl wrote:Deluded

Butthurt (lol) 

5 responses from u for calling u deluded yet I'm supposed to be the butt hurt person here.....I mean cmon...how sad are u that you redone ashes legend thread and photoshopped your self onto it loooooooooool.....pathetic....and using your confirmed alt posts on other threads to validate....so sad too bad

LOLOL Look in the thread I didn’t make that meme butthurt baby  ...Ashes made TWO of me (yeah also I’m the only one that has TWO memes of me SOLO) it’s all in the thread u butthurts LOL 

...Blazeys in two different ones but ones a clan thread I’m the only one with TWO SOLO memes u don’t have any (ZERO lol) u butthurts 
ToddStlluvsBacon

Postby lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl on May 15 2018, 5:08pm

Your living in a fantasy land mate....your the joke of kaw (well until u retire again and we need to find someone else) people smile and laugh at u.....not with u my friend.
lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl

Postby BionicMan on May 15 2018, 8:33pm

Todd was never in the ashes original thread. He just put himself there to pretend he was on it.

He shouldn’t care anyway he’s to busy doing another tour of Iraq or running his chain of restaurants in between spending every waking moment in these forums.
BionicMan

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on May 15 2018, 8:45pm

BionicMan wrote:Todd was never in the ashes original thread. He just put himself there to pretend he was on it.

He shouldn’t care anyway he’s to busy doing another tour of Iraq or running his chain of restaurants in between spending every waking moment in these forums.

don’t forget I sit around all day watching a tv show about extreme couponing lol (.22) “a-pew!” “a-pew!” 
ToddStlluvsBacon

Postby X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X on May 15 2018, 11:16pm

ToddStlluvsBacon wrote:
BionicMan wrote:Todd was never in the ashes original thread. He just put himself there to pretend he was on it.

don’t forget I sit around all day watching a tv show about extreme couponing lol (.22) “a-pew!” “a-pew!” 

Awwhhh ..... Canadian Bacon is missing me , its so cute how you always find a way to bring me into your lame ​ crap threads
X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X

Postby lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl on May 16 2018, 2:53am

This
lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on May 16 2018, 4:58am

This

Number of Todd OSW Warrior memes by Ash = 2
Number of Pars-turd OSW Warrior memes by Ash = 0


Last edited by ToddStlluvsBacon on May 16 2018, 5:46am, edited 1 time in total.
ToddStlluvsBacon

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on May 16 2018, 5:00am

X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X wrote:
ToddStlluvsBacon wrote:

Awwhhh ..... Canadian Bacon is missing me , its so cute how you always find a way to bring me into your lame ​ crap threads

find any good coupons lately loser LOLOL 
ToddStlluvsBacon

Postby SpyG on May 16 2018, 6:34am

This

Yea. This.
SpyG

Postby xWarRocketAJAXx on May 16 2018, 8:49am

Thanks Todd
xWarRocketAJAXx

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic