Tribute to OSW Fighters (original by Ashes)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ToddStlluvsBacon, May 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here’s what I could recover so far ...I’ll get most of them back if not all.

Help me out people what player did Ash attach this pic to?? ...I think it was MrB? This is the original pic before Ash stylized and labeled it

2. Actually nice job, glad you could recover some. ️

3. you may dont know, while you been inactive op. umm most of them peeps joined the peeps they was fighting so what's the Tribute to exactly?

4. To KAWs Greatest Role Players!!! (except the 1st one) :)

5. RP all day everyday 

6. Where day hell am i

7. Bunch of no names nobody knows anymore

8. Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters (original by Ashes)r

Except the first one ...that first one is seared into everyone’s subconscious and DNA till the day they die and will get passed on as ancestoral memory to their descendants in legends, folk songs & dance, folktales, and cave drawings for eons of generations ...till the pyramids decay to dust, till the sky is no longer blue, till the stars fade from the sky and the sun no longer shines, till your gods die and are forgotten ...till the end of all times. 

9. Nope utter bs....you were never on original thread Todd....I remember you crying about it before ashes put up a pic of a donkey n attached your name...and you forgot skinny and roni were in original.......your nothing but fake news Todd.....such a try hard.

Nobody would ever call u an Osw legend ...you were a punch bag who never hit back and never will....it's been 3 years n I'm still waiting on Inc.....lol .....can anyone stick a pic up of kermit the frog and attach your name to it cause your the biggest muppet of kaw forums

10. ...till parsfan finds a job and moves out if his mother’s basement

.....INFINTE ETERNITY 

11. I was petitioned onto the thread by members of Apoc/Kotfe ...Ashes had no choice, the KAWmunity made him. It’s all in the thread. 

12. Deluded

13. ..,U never had a meme (jealous much?) lol :)

14. Butthurt (lol) 

15. ...it’s in the thread I asked TWICE to get taken out but KAWmunity made Ashes keep mine in  check the thread it’s there  (gotta read the whole thing)

16. & like I said other thread Ashes decided solo who was in original post but my addition was petitioned by KAWmunity so mines actually more valid. I’m obviously no.1 KAW OSW fighter of all times ...past,present ,& future. Obvious.

17. ...also king of forums 

18. Congrats!!you are on ron ron's lvl now.
    A list no one gives about for tapping a button.
    There must be nothing going on in your life.
    Its so sad to read.
    No wonder you two are bff's. now.
    Pathetic to hang in a forum day out and day in on a game you havnt been active in for years.
    Yes we know your response,we are poor and you are rich.
    Same old same old

19. 5 responses from u for calling u deluded yet I'm supposed to be the butt hurt person here.....I mean cmon...how sad are u that you redone ashes legend thread and photoshopped your self onto it loooooooooool.....pathetic....and using your confirmed alt posts on other threads to validate....so sad too bad

20. so much butthurt ...all of course from those who never had a meme. never will lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.