Goodbye, Old Friend

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Snoopy, May 15, 2018.

1. Hello everyone. Today is a sad yet amazing day in the history of KaW. On this day, I lay the username... the great username that has gotten me so much... today I laid that name to rest.

Snoopy. You were an amazing name. One of my favorites besides my actual name which is now also my username so it’s now my favorite name.

I’ve gone through many many trials and tribulations with that name. It has even gotten me what you might call... KaW-O-Fame status. Maybe not, of course, I don’t really pay much attention. I am proud to announce I am moving past that name.

I began to use the username Snoopy as a young high schooler and now as I am in University now, I felt the need to not only change my username but to move on past the old things. I of course will always cherish the great username that got me so much, but I must lay it down to rest as I grow older, wiser, and make more money and can finally afford a name change.

Thank you all, for attending my memorial service. Maybe we will see Snoopy rampaging through forums again with ridiculously stupid posts and statements.

Snoopy
    August 13th, 2015 - May 14, 2018
    May He Never Be Forgotten

2. RIP in pieces :cry:

3. Im legit tearing up even though you tried to sell me seals on 3 different accounts. RIP

4. y u do dis, lyfe?

5. Goodbye.

Throwback to when you pretended to be "Emeth". :lol:

6. Oh boy someone took the name. Now that’ll be annoying

7. Hope all goes well!

8. Who could have seen this coming!?

9. Not me of course. I feel threatened. Stahp it, no. My soul. Help.

10. So “Snoopy” tell the truth ...you’re unemployed and live in your mother’s basement don’t you?

11. How did you know dude.

Oh you forgot I live on pizza rolls and have a neck beard. Super important.

12. You’re not snoopy

13. That’s true, as you can see I’ve changed my name. :lol:

14. RIP Snoopy
    May the name never be forgotten <3

The real question is what will we do about Dr. snoopy. I heard he’s retiring from his profession... :lol: