What defines a “Startup”

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: What defines a “Startup”

Postby _-_Monkey_-_ on May 12 2018, 6:29pm

Some_Dude wrote:Thanks for noticing my genius level!! I get that ALL the time:)

Unless ATA was referenced in the OP, then the remarks connecting them to it are awkward for us higher intellect types. Just a quick FYI :P

Uhhh yeah ...everyone’s on topic except you you idiot. Go kiss ATA ass some where else ass clown
_-_Monkey_-_

Postby Some_Dude on May 12 2018, 6:47pm

So your post regarding me was on topic? Weird logic there, but hey well done. Thank you again for your support, and also thanks for the wall of text explaining what anyone could Google! You are an amazing asset:) next time maybe try having context though.

Since you have been kind to me I really feel bad for this next bit but.... (everyone who logs in to their games and taps away or spends time on the games kisses ATA backside)
Some_Dude

Postby Tzshifter on May 12 2018, 7:00pm

Unless ATA was referenced in the OP, then the remarks connecting them to it are awkward for us higher intellect types. Just a quick FYI :P

Well good thing I wasn’t speaking to you so no need to feel “awkward” you anxious little kid
Tzshifter

Postby Some_Dude on May 12 2018, 7:09pm

Tzshifter wrote:

Well good thing I wasn’t speaking to you so no need to feel “awkward” you anxious little kid

You quoted me but werent talking to me? Sounds legit. Yet now it's even more akward.

Wow monkey, tell me how you really feel please?! You're amazing at putting it out there.
Some_Dude

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on May 12 2018, 7:24pm

_-_Monkey_-_ wrote:
iG_Bachkeda_iG wrote:I couldn’t care less

Your mom does ...she told me so

funny monkey
________________MuSaNg_____IDD

Postby Some_Dude on May 12 2018, 7:24pm

I suppose just to help you understand us window lickers, apparently this thread was posted in regard to some secondary conversation. What I am pointing out is since threads usually have a point behind the content which give the thread meaning, this one has none.

The OP here doesn't explain the basis of it's own existence, but rather simply gives a definition to which as I stated earlier anyone who wanted that info could just google. So I suppose if it catered to a special secondary conversation then post it somewhere those involved could privately debate or discuss or elaborate the context so those who weren't part of the original conversation could join.

Back to my window now, Dad says I have to put my blindfold and earplugs back on.
Some_Dude

Postby -grizzy- on May 12 2018, 7:26pm

Stop with the akwardness yo
-grizzy-

Postby X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X on May 12 2018, 9:01pm

Thank you Tim Denning ... original author from the article Enough of the word ' Startup '
Thank you Todd for doing what you do best .... passing off other people's works as your own again
X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X

Postby _-_Monkey_-_ on May 12 2018, 9:07pm

.22 “a-pew!” “a-pew!” :)
_-_Monkey_-_

Postby _-_Monkey_-_ on May 12 2018, 9:09pm

_-_Monkey_-_

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic