What defines a “Startup”

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _-_Monkey_-_, May 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How's Michigan this time a year Todd
    Nice pic of ya mum btw .... normally she looks alot worse after i have devastated her

2. Awaiting another "original " thread from the plagiarizing self proclaimed genius that is Toddy Turd Tapper
    Maybe your next original should be titled " The Imaginary Restaurant " or " What My Swedish Online Friends Tell Me "
    or " Why My Mom Won't Let Me Have A Black Light In My Basement Bedroom "
    

3. your either 10 years old or you live in a third world country because even in Michigan 60k isn’t a lot of money ..idiot finish school and join the real world then maybe you’ll actually understand what the article is actually saying... and that way you’ll possibly have a chance at making more then a meager 60k lol (seriously even Parsfan prob makes that much and he’s in Scotland) lolol 

(The girl that cuts my hair makes more then 60k a year ...pretty sure the mailman makes close to that if not that ...MBA even today starting out east or west cost will make that starting 

...Deloitte starts at 58k lol and that’s with a bachelors 

But seriously just because your dad makes less then that don’t think it’s a lot of money 

4. And don’t deny it because you’ve claimed that’s a huge impossible to make amount several times before  ...trust me it’s not lol

5. Your mom looks somewhat better after you came out

6. ...even Bach’s dad makes that much. If you figure he charges each guy 5 dollars he must make at least several hundred thousand a year :)

He might be a millionaire lol

7. Thats a lifetime of food stamps for you todd.and that soup kitchen you go to is your imginary restaurant.we been thru this before.

8. Its 4:40 am for you todd,we keep you awake?lol

9. Aaaaw he logged off after that comment,lol

10. I have a real hard time trying to spend my 250k a year Todd
    A 5 star resort in Thailand for 3 weeks like i am doing now is a very small start
    Maybe i will invest in my own startup restaurant or buy myself another investment property
    Aahhh 1st world decisions

11. I am sure i have seen Todd and his ol' girl on the program extreme couponing and the dude who he calls his father on worlds worse jobs

12. At last .... now we now how you made your millions Toddy ... blowing the homeless at your soup kitchen restaurant

13. lol only poor people watch those shows 

14. I enjoy watching you and how the not so wealthy live their pitiful lives Todd ... brings a smile to my face

15. haha confirmed poor person lol ...watches TV show on coupons 

16. Lol .... if 250k a year and 9 investment properties is poor , then you got me there soup kitchen boy

17. Monopoly? ...LOL you think 60k a year is a lot lol  and you watch TV shows on couponing 

Tell your dad I said hello lol (.22)

18. God .... my ute is worth more than 60k ... please get yourself a real job and stop living off benefits and coupons

19. I just can’t farm Todd it’s annoying.

20. This thread is utterly derailed. I'll be removing all the posts that contain advertisements and/or inappropriate content and locking this. /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.