Tell Us A Joke..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kraftar_Myrkursins, May 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I choose to break up the animosity of the current forum mood by bringing a laugh to forums. So tell us a joke or a funny RL story, whatever floats your boat.

Note: please remember to keep it clean and tasteful.

I will start with an old favorite of mine..

Sometimes, whenever I eat M&Ms, I like to hold two m&m's in between my fingers and squeeze as hard as I can until one m&m cracks. I eat the cracked one, and the one that didn't crack becomes the champion. Then I grab the other m&m, and force it to compete with the champion in this deadly game of m&m gladiators. I do this until I run out of m&m's, and when there is only one m&m left standing, I send a letter to m&m's brand with the champion m&m in it with a note attached that reads: "Please use this m&m for breeding purposes."

2. a bear walks into a bar

says to the bartender

“ill have a...” he starts tapping his foot. he checks his watch, and he looks around. “scotch”

the bartender asks “why the big pause?”

“im a bear”

3. Bahaha!! That's a good one!

4. Wanna hear a joke?

Regulators.

5. wow lotta good jokesters here

6. Why can't anyone be serious jeez!

7. You know how we call a bad italian neighborhood? … a spa-ghetto

8. Lmao nice!

9. A farmer counted 196 cows out in his field. But, when he rounded them up, he found he had 200.

10. The current CS limits and the gap that will never be mad up

11. A man walked into his doctors with a piece of lettuce sticking out his butt.
    Doctor takes a look and says ‘this doesn’t look good’
    The guy replies ‘you’re telling me! This is just the tip of the iceberg’

12. Haha! I almost didn't get it!

13. Lmao that's a good one!! I like it y'all keep em coming!

14. I borrowed some shoes from my drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with but I’ve been tripping all day.

15. Dad byes his son new pair of pants for his birthday and cut's the pockets out gives him something to play with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.