Tell Us A Joke..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kraftar_Myrkursins, May 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You beat me to it. :p

2. What do you call a chicken with lettuce in it’s eyes?

Chicken ceaser salad

3. There once was a clan named Yafi. The end .....

4. What do you call as thing that has ripped off video game adaptions and crappy dialogue? It's called a Uwe Boll

5. Haha cuuuute!!

6. *Yawn*

7. *Yawn*

8. Lol sorry someone else beat ya to it again sweety nice try tho! ;*

9. Tell us your life story ...give us something to really laugh about :)

10. XXD3MONXX play with Barbie dolls

11. What do you call your ex partner with mutated powers? A ex-man

12. Great thread MrsBeefy!

13. Are you saying this thread is plagiarized? I mean, we all know that’s the only thing you can say about peoplea and their threads is that they “steal” others ideas, but the fact that you use any words at all could be considered plagiarism. Every word has been spoken. Would it not be plagiarism?

14. Lmao. First thing I thought off when I saw the title. :lol:

15. Lol, me too. And of course Roni has to comment claiming plagiarism again. 

16. Knock, knock.

“Who’s there?”

Correct.

17. I give credit when credit is due. No Roni is not saying I'm stealing anything. This whole thing is getting old and boring. You Bella are the only one who seems to keep it going like you need to be heard. You think Roni cares what you think? Roni has had haters forever..I used to be one of em she can tell you. But, sometimes you just have to grow up n move on. Roni isn't a bad person ppl just don't like how blunt she is. She's grown a lot since the old days you should grow up too. Kid crap and being petty y'all should be better than that. End of rant. Mod locking because y'all have gone off topic and so have I!!

18. And Roni I apologize it was not my intent for everyone to say what they are saying.

19. Locking per op request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.