Let’s Play a Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, May 2, 2018.

1. Those are well over 20 steals in there? It’s obvious you selected certain ss’s.

2. You have over 20 actions, sure, but not steals. Stop lying. The proof is right there. I SS’ed your portion, ronis failed ones don’t matter. I could post those too, but I’m not because it’s irrelevant. You’ve scouted me and won. Whoop-die do. Tough clicker we have here. 

3. So you didn’t show all your nf? M’kay. Whatever, not fighting someone in forums be in my nf, oh wait you can’t touch a ps ;) see you later.

4. Yo I think this no longer has a purpose only seeing ss but no game to play... Very disappointing :(

5. Hmm, DTW when I attack, must have QZ’d. Lol. My soldiers can get through, that’s all I care about. After all, I am an attack build, so of course my spies wouldn’t get through. Lol.

6. Exactly bachkeda she lies too much and does selective screenshots.wait a sec I'll prove it.

7. He's a ps... he will be dtw to attack if he's got no gold out... hence him saying you can't touch a ps :/

8. Bella u big dum

9. Well, I bank to zero gold also, so he won’t get anything from me. Eh, just a tap game. I’m not concerned. Lol

10. And you wonder why I won’t give you a baby dragon. ;)

11. No one wants your baby dragon that a mod gave you

12. she is just a fake act and lies to impress worldchat.She said in worldchat that she was pinning on me." style="max-width: 100%;" />" style="max-width: 100%;" />" style="max-width: 100%;" />

13. Are you grinding your teeth

14. GOT tho

15. That was yesterday. Maybe a scout or two today, but that’s it. I’m clearly not fake. You just can’t handle me. Good luck, Roni girl. :-*

16. That was tonight. Quit all your lying fakeass bella you pathetic runt.

17. Eh, prove it. Also, get more gold please. :)

18. " style="max-width: 100%;" />" style="max-width: 100%;" />