Let’s Play a Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, May 2, 2018.

1. Demon plays need for Speed he doesnt play kaw after he got stripped by hannahfoxygirl.He lost his mojo.

2. I like to play call of duty pew pew pew

3. Absolutely correct. I dont play kaw anymore, aside from the occasional ll war. There is 0 point in farming me.

4. I do not play need for speed. Never have, probably never will. Foxy did try to strip me but iirc I lost something like 500b. May add that she did so after I quit playing kaw, as you say, "properly"

5. Please everyone, stop. Roni has the best build in KaW, can't you all see the amount of time of experience that has gone into building something so God-like!?
    It's for this very reason I hire Roni, her sheer brilliance at coming up with such a powerful and unique build. That build has Spragga running for the hills.

6. I said nothing about how much you took from Bella. I said you were terrible weak, which is entirely true. Thank you for your reply, even though it was poorly written and made no sense.

7. Sorry. How could I ever speak badly about roni the god of kaw?

8. lol and you say I don’t have an RL??  ...dork lol

9. We all make mistakes.

#AllHailRoni #BestBuildEver

10. Oh my, you took 50b from me. Whatever shall I do? And I intentionally failed my scout bombs on you. Hence the term “scout bomb”. If you notice, I’m an attack build and had taken off every piece of equipment I had on just so you had a fair chance, but you’re still failing, Roni.

11. Why are you DTW? Oh well. I’ll try again. ;)

12. I’m not even going to say what I had banked off you during your little tantrum and failed scouts. But I can assure you it’s more than 50b. ;) Now you’re up again, I think I’ll have some fun with you, Roni.

13. Bella dtw

14. I dare one of you except bach to hit me :D

15. Bella 21/22 stl p:04 ;)

16. Bach is lying. He’s hit me about 10-15 times and the rest were scouts.

17. Prove it... ss your newsfeed and show us his web of lies...

18. Just a min.

19. I want to play a game not seeing multiple ss. I think that derails the main purpose of this thread