Let’s Play a Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, May 2, 2018.

1. Let’s Play a Game

No prizes, just a guessing game as to who this kingdom belongs to. ;)

2. Now how the hell are we going to figure this out? It could literally be anyone in this game.

3. Good luck. :)

4. lol colonies in 2018?

gotta be bach

5. Well I think it would be a decent thread tbh if there was a few clues or something as it now could literally be anyone and could be here for years trying to guess it.

6. Nice guess. You got it. :)

7. Lmao 

8. 2/2 assas bella p

Wonder who did it :/

9. Dumb. Threads better than this have been locked these mods are morons. No effort dumbasses.

10. Terrible build and massive successrate.. Im guessing roni

11. okay maybe its this guy

12. Don’t see you making any threads or even active in forums...anybody know who he is?

13. Give us a clue could be anyone?

14. (\____/)
    ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)
    \╭☞ \╭☞

15. Pow Pow Pow, yeah my build is so rubbish yet last week when i farmed plagurizer belladonna for getting my friends forum banned and insulting Lili and me for about 5 days and i stopped because she gave up hitting back she prefers the ebs and would ignore my inc and go straight into the eb. She aint really a fighter so i felt bad keep hitting her. But she got the message i know that to not insult my friends again. I got roughly 50b off her even though my army is 100mcs less than her.She gave up because she was constantly failing on me.Really that goes to show dont judge a book by it's cover because small accounts can be deceiverble and still pack a punch.Balls in my court now you thought i never kept proof haha

16. Roni I can tell from your troop and spy losses your chances of victory are very low. Something like 20% for troops and 15% for spies. You're terribly weak.

17. You don’t even play kaw properly so I don’t see the point in me farming you.

18. Your 'i think i know it all' comment's backfire on you demon.Belladonna knows how much i took from her.So lol in your face you got all them insults wrong.