Puppies Yawning

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, May 2, 2018.

1. Puppies Yawning

Just some pictures I found on a third party site to brighten up forums a bit.

2. :)

3. For what, Kasama?

4. Good thread

5. Thanks. Dogs are my favorite animal and puppies yawning can make most people smile. :)

6. -1 lame

7. If anything, the users derailing this thread will receive repercussions and removed; rather than a “make someone smile” thread locked.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

plus 1 for Griffindor. I lub puppies

8. What a hypocrite she mocks my grammar and spelling 'as if ' she is so intelligent. And then she does a thread full only of googled picture's. HannahFoxyGirl did a better animal thread. Least hers had funny comments on hers.i guess it was a brain fog day for belladonna today.

9. I thought this thread was getting locked and got excited......whatever

10. But did someone do a thread about puppies yawning? Nope. Are you going to try and say I plagerized this, too, Roni?

11. I’m a dog person as previously mentioned. I like cats, but not as much as dogs.

12. No, it wouldn’t get locked. But the derailing comments will be dealt with according to slayerbob.

13. Look out we got a badass over here

14. Stay tuned for tomorrow everyone for the next in the series of visual stimulation :- a gallery of flowers to calm your senses

15. Omg I love flowers!! Include a Blue Dahlia plz!!!

16. Haha. Ok. :)

17. I love how a thread on puppies yawning has somehow made all the usual trolls who're a cancer to forums flip out. :lol:

Whatever you're doing to get under their skin unintentionally keep it up.