Dear Bella (Week 1)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Thanks for the immense support I have received thus far for this advice thread event. I have chosen 3 individuals for the first week of this event. There were some interesting questions and I hope they have considered my advice. They are not in any specific order. Please keep the submissions coming. Here are the 3 submissions I have chosen for week one:

Submitter: I need advice on what to do with my life.

A. My advice to you is go where your heart tells you. Set some goals and accomplish them. :)

Submitter: That’s hard.

A. It is, but life is hard. :) Just gotta roll with it.

Submitter: I want to live a while and do some things beforehand.

A. Live life by what your heart tells you. If it’s to become an engineer, do it. If it means becoming more in tune spiritually, do it. If it means starting a group for the homeless, do it. Life has many roads and paths, so follow the one that feels right for you.
    —————————————————————

Submitter: Does the track or downtown contain more women today? Because I'm smoking, riding and hollering at random women. Yes, I need some advice in my life.

A: My advice to you is be respectful to others in life. No more of this “hollering” at random women. ;)
    —————————————————————

Submitter: I’ve got an amateur boxing match in a few months and I am training how i want to train and with the coach I want. I am over 18, by the way. So I don't know if I should disregard my dad or just do what he says because its not that important to me anyways.

A: Well, that’s a tough spot to be in. You want to be considerate of your father, but you also have to be considerate of yourself as well. You shouldn’t disregard what he says, but you should let him know how little of importance boxing is to you. He may not push you with his trainer anymore after informing him of that.

Submitter: It’s not that I don’t want to work, working is the reason I’m doing boxing as it’s an off-season sport, the issue is that I don’t know who his trainer is, never met him, and I like the guy I’m with right now.

A: Does your father know you like your trainer? Maybe you can give his trainer a “trial run”. Whereas you spend a session or two training with him and see how he fits into your personal training regimen.

Submitter: Yes, he knows I like my trainer. Additionally, I don't want to train with this guy my dad wants me to because he's basically a legend in the boxing community, boxers can dedicate their life to the sport and still not get an hour alone with this guy. Just because he likes my dad, I get free lessons and I don't even care about boxing that much.

A: Alright, if you don’t want to train with him, then don’t. Tell your dad you like your trainer and he is better suited for you than the other trainer. :)

—————————————————————

2. Let me be the first to apologize for Todd’s childish behavior and his attempts to ruin an aspect of the game for the KaWmunity.

This thread is part of the event I’m holding. I’m still looking for more follows and PM’s and maybe you will be entered into the prize pool. There’s been quite a few submissions already, so thank you to all of you who have participated. Now, you may still be in the running for a future week. It depends on what I see in regards to needs of advice. Happy KaWing, everyone. :)

3. I cant help but think about how incredibly narcissistic this is, but oh well, if people enjoy it..

4. Snoopy versions was better.