WAR ON FORUMS

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by THE-GUY, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Recently there's been a number of people who are wrongfully forum banned or banned for breaking TOU. I wanna know your thoughts of what is going on on forums and keep this clean and civil cuz I'm gonna give a limit before I ask a mod to lock it. So take it away people and please keep it on topic, guy out️

2. Bella flirts with mods and ban those who oppose her She should stick to being a pimd mod.

3. Keeps this thread on topic please...

4. When someone has been banned its because they break tou. While its difficult for people to see the rules are clear. If anyone feels unfairly silenced/Banned they can send in a ticket to apeal.

Moderation of forums is actually difficult so would be helpful for the comunity to stick to the rules.

5. Also on top of what Dave said, people need to remember that we merge out posts that are ban worthy so not everyone will see what that person is banned for. People are very good at acting like what they did was fine and won't tell you details that show them to be wrong.

6. You moron it is on topic.

7. Belladonna is the one breaking tou. She is talking down to kaw members as if she is better than them and getting them forum banned or comment's deleted or snoopy's thread locked because she stole the thread theme from them.She isnt Cella, or Blazey or Naomi or any of them big female stars on kaw.infact and i know this first hand because i used to fight her when she used to tag along with bootsy.Belladonna left kaw years ago in 2013-14. Back then she was only known for running from blackhand /AoW osw and then when she joined striptease clan with bootsy and they attacked blackhand with kotfe.They soon abandoned the clan and both left kaw. Thats when belladonna /Litith which was her old screenname went to pimd and became a moderator called v---iBabyAlienAbductYou---
    .She never played kaw again except when came to say hello in wc and i would see her flirt with drgn who would try to persuade her to join back. But just because you are a pimd moderator. Doesnt give you no power to talk down to people on kaw.You aint a moderator on here.And stealing someone's thread theme as your own to use after only 2 days of him writting it is well and truelly lowlife and backstabbing.You dont expect that sort of behaviour from a moderator from another ata to be doing. We arent dumb we know that belladonna is taking advantage of a moderator on kaw and getting them to do favours for her by deleting comments / forum banning etc. She thought she could continue her little power trip under the veil of being anonymous. Too bad she got found out who she really was on kaw and who she is on pimd.

8. What if there was a serious look at and revision to the TOU? I think mostly adults play this game and can handle a good back and forth. Also can handle some PG-13 related content. I could be wrong but I don't think the majority of people really like the current terms or the way it is applied.

9. @Dave, how can you say the rules are clear when people get banned for “derailment” and spam when those are completely subjective. The rules aren’t clear at all and the rules are the biggest grey area in this game.

Bigger than the, are the devs ever going to release a new non paying eb or when are the gifts coming soon grey area. So please spare us with pretending the rules are clear, and what makes it even more difficult is all the ego tripping mods who have their own individual interpretation of the rules.

The ticket system is a cop out plain and simple. Everyone knows the ticket system is garbage and rarely works.

10. It seems tho that there now reading people target each other based on role/taking down threads. Breaking TOU is something people like to do and somehow got away with it. But like ost crime shows I watched, criminals never gets away for long.

11. What would be the purpose of not showing what they are banned for ? Also if you debate and oppose the other it’s not ban worthy because one says so.

12. Can you post the forum rules please ?

13. It states in forums that you can say whatever you want as long as you do not violate tou!

Taken from ToU
    A Thinking Ape and by proxy our moderating team, reserves the right to silence or ban players for any reason at any time if we feel they are detrimental to the overall quality of the experience and health of our community.

14. Which just means “we can ban you for whatever we want and then hide behind the tou because its extremely subjective and a giant grey area”

15. Agreed it leaves a lot of room for error. And is yes extremely subjective.

16. find it strange people get away from banning for things they might have done

17. Holy crap roni, you have scary good memory.

18. Roni really does have a hell of a memory! I forgot about the Black Hand and AoW war. I was an admin at AoW and I didn’t think people even knew that OSW happened 

19. Except none of that about me is true. So, good memory or good at making up lies? I think the latter.