Dear Bella

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tzshifter, Apr 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After reading everything throughout forums between everyones threads n comments..I have to agree with Roni shifter ad Lilli on all fronts. I agreed on Bella's MGTD only because I liked the colors and disagreed with the ones who hated on her for it. Point being I just don't think she needs to go to the excessive amount of trouble she's going through to get all these ppl banned from forums just because they have a difference of opinion from her. All that really gets anyone is farmed so hard you'll never be able to do anything BUT post in forums. Furthermore I don't appreciate the way you've all been treated just because your opinion is different. How about we make forums a place where everyone can say their piece without a tattler running to mommy and daddy mods because butthurt Daisy got their snowflake feelings hurt. Grow up and say " hey thank you for your comment" then go on to more important things. Roni , Shifter , and Lilli I applaud you and bow to you because you all are the real forum MVPs. Healthy note: Class rules over all!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.