Dear Bella

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tzshifter, Apr 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You had a good run, but like a shooting star you burned so bright and faded so fast.

Yesterday myself and another forumer were banned on forums for a day for “spamming” and “derailment” thanks to Bella reporting us. I guess I’m not surprised coming from someone who makes controversial topics but cant take any criticism herself when the overwhelming majority of the criticism is rightfully against her.

I dislike plenty of people in the forums and in this game and not even I would stoop so low as to report people hoping they get banned on an already lack luster dying forum.

I propose that any thread Bella makes nobody comment on, nobody give her the attention positive or probably negative that she deserves. I’ll no longer be commenting on her threads and i’ll start treating her like a ghost which is what she wants and what everyone should do since if you don’t agree with her she wants to report you and get you banned like a ghost.

She’s extremely delusional and any attention be it negative or positive just feeds her hunger for more attention.

The less light we give her the less we see of here.

2. instead of boycotting people who post on forums, how about we all boycott any $$$ purchases until the devs do the following:

- fix war match-ups, and any other war related issues
    - fix the trading glitch that prevents anyone from viewing stats of anything offered up
    - perm-ban racist trade scammers (no need to list any names as we all know who they are), including all known alts that are associated with the same vpn/ip-address/whatever

i bet there are many more concerns just as serious as those i’ve listed. sorry to go off topic, but something’s gotta give...

3. also support

4. Way off topic lol just make a thread about that but I support. I havent spent a dime in almost a year

5. Stop crying. You were banned because you broke the terms of use. Not because I reported you, not that you have ANY proof that I did or didn’t. Again, stop crying. Also, stop failing in my newsfeed. ;)

6. Give it a rest dude. We get. You failed as always.

Go cry your river in pm with some idiot who cares.

7. Bionicbaby still up to his old worn out tricks

8. Precisely.

9. Nobody likes Bella

10. A lot do, actually. Who are you?

11. She did report you she also got Lili forum banned also.i saw her in worldchat yesterday asking for any mods on. Then my comments were deleted also.And what is so double standard's and hypercritical also is she talked down all high & mighty, mocking that mine and Lili's thread was locked because broke tou and slayerbob had quoted the section inciting hate etc.Yet that same quote and section in tou is exactly the same breaking of tou that belladonna is guilty of.We have seen her writting any attention is good even if it is bad comments because it keeps her thread active. So she needs to stop patronising and being condescending because she is as dirty as all of us and we exposed her about it. And she ever insults Lili again she will never get me off her case farming her. And lol her saying that I'm jealous of her and im old new's. I have my own style i dont mimic anybody. And my thread's are always in active topic's for a few weeks when i have them written for years. So if anyone is jealous it's her that cant get her own idea's for topics so nab's other peoples.

12. Inc Bella 3/3 att

3/3 stl p then she self pins

True legend.

13. She might be the one that finally brings us together. Ive been unloading on her the past couple days myself while she fail hits me back once or twice when shes not pinned.

14. she literally has no equip

nice job..?

15. You make this post as if you were in the right

16. I find her very attractive and I like her alot.

17. Actually reported me too and banned for saying bs (unabbreviated). Like okay lol

18. Not to mention getting some of snoopy’s threads locked as well. It sounds to me like Bella wants to rule an empire of dirt with the way shes trying to ban ppl and lock threads. Either that or shes desperately trying to become a forum mod(i’m still available for that position devs call me)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.