Dear Bella

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Dear Bella

Postby Tzshifter on Apr 26 2018, 12:33pm

Drgn wrote:
Tzshifter wrote:
iG_Bachkeda_iG wrote:Nobody likes Bella. Flirts with mods and bans those who oppose her. Screw you filth. Forum ban me again I dare you looser.

Hmmmm. Now its starting to make sense why Drgn was the one to day ban us all. The plot thickens

Man, you totally caught me. It had absolutely nothing to do with the irrelevant links you and the others were spamming in an attempt to derail. Ironically, the exact reasons you were banned.. :?

Read Roni’s thread bud
Tzshifter

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 26 2018, 1:19pm

Original_Belladonna wrote:
-X-roni-X- wrote:Yes make it your mission to read everybody's old thread's and then just reword them and think people will have forgotten about those old threads and topics and more importantly SizzleBeef's thread theme and title for mdfd and steal their whole work to use as your basis. if anyone should be doing these advice sessions it should be Sizzlebeef who started it all this week. Be unique belladonna and do a thread that originated from your own head and creativity and not be stolen from someone elses writtings.

Are you drunk? I can give you advice on how moderation works. :) Submit your inquiry to my pm. :) I look forward to hearing from you.

Does this sound familiar all " i can give you advice on how moderation work's "!! Cause she can she has got the pimd moderation badge aka V---iBabyAlienAbductYou--- moderator screenname
RS-roni-RS

Postby Nate on Apr 26 2018, 6:48pm

_-_Monkey_-_ wrote:
Snoopy wrote:Hm

We knew you’ld be back loser ...countdown towards your ->”4”-< retirement thread

I’m not back, I hop on to check on old friends as I don’t like to use third party messaging apps. But who are you?
Nate

Postby _-_Monkey_-_ on Apr 26 2018, 7:02pm

-X-roni-X- wrote:Does this sound familiar all " i can give you advice on how moderation work's "!! Cause she can she has got the pimd moderation badge aka V---iBabyAlienAbductYou--- moderator screenname

BAHAHA PIMD mod

...where you at Venom?

...Playing PIMD?? 
_-_Monkey_-_

Postby Original_Belladonna on Apr 28 2018, 1:08pm

Bumping to AT for update on current prizes. Thanks for your submissions. Make sure you get your submissions to me by Thursday for a chance to be entered into next weeks prize pool. :)
Original_Belladonna

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Apr 28 2018, 1:09pm

Nobody cares about you.
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby -ToT-AshunShugar-ToT- on Apr 29 2018, 11:35am

Nice attempt and hope you can keep it going Bella, shame the same old trolls as always try to derail anything and everything these days

Good luck
-ToT-AshunShugar-ToT-

Postby Original_Belladonna on Apr 29 2018, 11:40am

-ToT-AshunShugar-ToT- wrote:Nice attempt and hope you can keep it going Bella, shame the same old trolls as always try to derail anything and everything these days

Good luck

Thanks, Ashun. :)
Original_Belladonna

Postby Moloch_Echo2Charlie on Apr 29 2018, 7:05pm

DEAR BELLA

How do I ​ off all the forum trolls at once without addressing them?

Really though, bravo!
Moloch_Echo2Charlie

Postby Original_Belladonna on Apr 29 2018, 7:09pm

Moloch_Echo2Charlie wrote:DEAR BELLA

How do I ​ off all the forum trolls at once without addressing them?

Really though, bravo!

Thank you. You can’t just ignore them, they want the attention so they’ll continue until they “think” they win. But if you point out their fallacies and illogical posts, then chances are they’ll calm down a bit. Sometimes not though, each troll is different. ;)
Original_Belladonna

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic