Dear Bella

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Locked for what reason? Because I’m trying to ignite forums yet again and all I’m getting is resistance by people who seem too butthurt to come up with something on their own or expand on an existing idea? Sorry, not sorry. This thread and the following threads are my idea and mine alone. No lock is necessary. Come to my pm for advice though, I’ll be more than happy to give it, even to failed trolls like you guys who have given me 5+ pages of exposure. :)

2. -_- I was prolly gonna do some other things similar to my MGTD but hey, this is different enough from mine that I cant really get mad abt it, just a little salty. Im sure i can find some other topic to right about:) thank u for concern roni, u pretty slick bella(-.-)

3. Lets face it. Forums have become a troll breeding ground. Any real forum that may have impact or may provide an actual intellectual stimulation, just due to the fact that forums are predominantly unregulated will be trolled and flamed to the graveyard. I do give applause though to anyone that tries to revive our forums. Maybe we all could try to be a little more open and accepting!

4. “5+ pages of exposure”... all press is good press eh?

too funny. youre delusional

6. This isn't original. No support

7. Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me.
    It just goes on and on,its always about roni.i did this,i did that,im so good and awesome.always has to tell us how great you are and what you have done.
    JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE RONI!!!

8. Breaded troll? Tasty

9. Not original. No support. And where did all the comments with links go?

10. link to original snoopy's thread the original idea came from Snoopy who's thread she got locked so no one would be none the wiser where she pirated the idea from. And also she is copying a person's competition idea's called Quality on pimd game.

11. SizzleBeef's original thread viewtopic.php?f=3&t=177697 Mine and Lili's fan mail advice session thread clocked up 59 pages on that thread.Good luck in ever beating us.We dont need to pirate anybody's threads we are genius's with creativity.The first lady's of kaw forums are back and taking back what is our domain Lili and roni. Often imitated but cant be replicated .Many thread's to follow forum friends:)

12. Except none of you offered prizes or a weekly thread for these replies. Until you accept that fact, this is mine. Sorry, but not everything revolves around you Roni, this is my idea and it’s a pretty good one. Sorry you didn’t get to it before I did. Sorry your threads died and they didn’t pick up any traction. Want some advice on how to wipe your tears? Come to my pm. ;)

13. It was SizzleBeef's idea and he even wrote he had intention to write more of the same theme.And do fill us in who you were originally known by what screenname? And all those past osw thread's what you say you love.How comes you never wrote on any of them? Or if you did then what screenname did you write on them from?

14. My threads dont die or lose traction it seems yours has hit a brick wall so far.They all have realised you got plagurizing bones :))

15. Oh, you mean that one where he said that it’s different enough from his, huh, Roni? That he can’t really get mad about it. So, why don’t you support someone instead of tearing them down? And yes, your thread died. It was locked due to the breaking of the forum rules. Slayerbob gave an interesting and substantive reason. Sorry yours died. Want to come to my pm so I can advise you on how to deal with this loss? :)

16. only thing i lost reading this is brain cells

17. As i said before it made it to 59 pages before it was locked. You last week did 3 crying threads what ALL were locked complaining why did Moody lock your thread. I notice how you conveniently ignore my question of what your original kaw name was. And you are plain dumb if you cant sense how sizzlebeef was being sarcastic with his reply. Slick means untrustworthy.

18. I’m not disclosing any personal information, especially my former names. You don’t need it. Slick doesn’t mean “untrustworthy”. It means an action or thing done or operating in an impressively smooth, efficient, and apparently effortless way.

As for your thread, it had a run, sure. Three years ago. It’s done. Sorry you’re so salty about it. Come to my pm and I’ll advise you on how to not be so salty. ;)

19. slick
    adjective
    done or operating in an impressively smooth and efficient way.
    (of skin or hair) smooth and glossy.
    noun
    an oil slick.
    an application or amount of a glossy or oily substance.
    a racing-car or bicycle tyre without a tread, for use in dry weather conditions.
    a glossy magazine.
    a person who is smooth and persuasive but untrustworthy.
    verb. See it means sly and untrustworthy