Dear Bella

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Apr 24, 2018.

1. lol im sure you're hated as much in RL as you are KAW forums ...for you gettin people involved probably means getting them under control or under your thumb. You're a fake liberal anyways 

2. No,it isn't. Fight being an irregular verb,its conjugated differently.The past tense of fight is fought.I've wondered why that hasn't been addressed for years now. :roll:

3. Hmmmm. Now its starting to make sense why Drgn was the one to day ban us all. The plot thickens

4. We knew you’ld be back loser ...countdown towards your ->”4”-< retirement thread

5. Man, you totally caught me. It had absolutely nothing to do with the irrelevant links you and the others were spamming in an attempt to derail. Ironically, the exact reasons you were banned.. :?

6. Still going on. What’s the point that enough is enough? How long does this harassment have to continue?

7. Links? Spam? I just said bs unabbreviated lmao.

8. I didn’t do anything.

9. Read Roni’s thread bud

10. Does this sound familiar all " i can give you advice on how moderation work's "!! Cause she can she has got the pimd moderation badge aka V---iBabyAlienAbductYou--- moderator screenname

11. I’m not back, I hop on to check on old friends as I don’t like to use third party messaging apps. But who are you?

12. BAHAHA PIMD mod

...where you at Venom?

...Playing PIMD?? 

13. Bumping to AT for update on current prizes. Thanks for your submissions. Make sure you get your submissions to me by Thursday for a chance to be entered into next weeks prize pool. :)

14. Nobody cares about you.

15. Nice attempt and hope you can keep it going Bella, shame the same old trolls as always try to derail anything and everything these days

Good luck

16. Thanks, Ashun. :)

17. DEAR BELLA

How do I piss off all the forum trolls at once without addressing them?

Really though, bravo!

18. Thank you. You can’t just ignore them, they want the attention so they’ll continue until they “think” they win. But if you point out their fallacies and illogical posts, then chances are they’ll calm down a bit. Sometimes not though, each troll is different. ;)