Dear Bella

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Nope, no one has offered to run an event within a forum post about advice. I am the first to do so. Prove me wrong. Send a link with a prized end result, Roni.

2. Submit your advice questions to me by Thursdays at 3pm PST. :D

3. If you guys don’t agree with it, don’t participate. Maybe leave the winnings to those who want to participate. :) Thanks.

4. You copying SizzleBeef's thread and copying moodys/wordmaster/AJ's / deni event idea also.Thats 2 ideas you stole.Yes you are really full of your own idea's.

5. if anyone wants actual advice, youre better off leaving this app and going to google. good luck

6. [​IMG]

7. You can claim all you want. I’m offering my advice through pm in which I will choose best advice questions that could be winners to various prizes. That is new. If you can’t accept that fact, then go elsewhere, let those who wish to participate to do so without being infringed. Stop derailing the thread or I’ll ask that you remove yourself from it.

8. How about we keep this thread on topic. You don’t like it or you don’t agree with it then make your own damn thread and stop cluttering this one.

9. Thanks. I concur with you completely. :)

10. Furthermore, it was locked due to the aforementioned reasons listed by Drgn. You shouldn’t concern yourself with a post that you didn’t write.

11. Sizzlebeef might have had the intention to 'expand' his original idea and give his expertise advise on more thread's to come. But you halted his chances of continuing that by stealing his thread idea.

12. Well, Sizzle should have “expanded” sooner.

13. And here you sit, continuing to give my thread attention and spotlight. Thanks. Any advice you want from me? Take it to my pm. :)

14. i prefer newsfeed :-D

15. Aww. That’s nice. Glad you take an interest in me. :)

16. Lili is upset because she thinks she is the only one able to “steal” or expand on topics. Sorry, take it to my pm and I’ll advise you how to wipe your noob tears as previously mentioned. :)

17. If you teach her how to wipe tears do you speak from experience?

18. She can't even come up with a come back.. :lol: what a bore :lol: :lol:

19. Why yes, I have cried before. People generally cry. Some more so than others like Lili up there. :)

20. Still replying, I see. Good. This thread needs exposure. :)