Dear Bella

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Dear Bella

Hello KaWmunity, let me welcome you to the beginning of an expanding series that will take the forums by storm.

Each week, I will be writing an advice thread. I expect the community to expand on the advice I provide in these weekly threads. Make sure you comment. I will be posting every Friday, between 12pm-5pm pst. :)

How This Works:

I want to hear from you directly. Each of you can follow and PM me with something you need advice on. I will give you my advice and then choose 3-5 topics to share with the forum community in the form of my weekly post. How exciting, right? This will be 100% confidential to the submitter. No names will be given to protect the rights of the individual(s). Some material may be edited for grammatical errors. Not all errors will be corrected.

What’s In It For You?

Upon submission of the chosen advice topics, they will be submitted automatically into a prize pool. I will choose one topic, every other week, for 12 weeks that will go into this pool. Of the 6 contenders at the end of the 12 weeks, only 3 will advance to ultimately win prizes. Prizes will range to what is available, however donations will be accepted and can be offered directly to me to boost productivity of this thread. All donations will be recorded on a separate thread and updated accordingly.

Final Thank You

Thank you all for your efforts of bringing the forums back to life. I am personally thankful to each one of you that has had a hand in making this possible. I hope we can make this advice thread a success and impossible to resist. Make sure you send in your requests for advice, I’ll be awaiting PM and follow requests. If I don’t get to you within 24 hours, message my wall. I’m not sure how busy I’ll be here, but let’s bring in those submissions.

—————————————————————

Current Prizes

•3rd Place: One (1) Banner for Throne Room

•2nd Place: One (1) Level 10 Charm

•1st Place: One (1) Reward charm valued at 8mcs and Two (2) Level 10 Charms

Reminder** Any donated items will be placed in this list as an updated list and may take another prize placement as compensation. :)

2. So are you going to be a dr laura or dr phil?

3. This is actually something I can stand behind.. good to see you trying to revitalize these dilapidated forums with threads like this. Nice job Bella and good luck. :)

4. No, I am Bella. Think of me as an offshoot of Dear Abbey. :)

5. Thanks, I am excited to get this going. I think people would love to see revitalizing material and input from their community, even if it may be anonymous. :)

6. This is just a stolen idea from SizzleBeefs MFTD thread when he gave his advice on how to approach and deal with people who are being horrid and nasty to you. Me and Lili also did this same idea 2 years ago.its about time bella that you stopped stealing and copying people's original idea's and stop trying to re-hash them and act like it was your own idea because you just got this from SizzleBeef's advice thread this week. Be original and stop trying to act as if you are a martyr and the only one able to save it & bring forums back because its only been on the down low since a few months since AshesOfEden's took a break.

7. Be nice and play along. You could win a prize. :)

8. This is expanding on advice to many areas, not just isolated ones as Sizzle posted. Advice can come from anyone. I am offering prizes and trying to get people intrigued.

9. Yes make it your mission to read everybody's old thread's and then just reword them and think people will have forgotten about those old threads and topics and more importantly SizzleBeef's thread theme and title for mdfd and steal their whole work to use as your basis. if anyone should be doing these advice sessions it should be Sizzlebeef who started it all this week. Be unique belladonna and do a thread that originated from your own head and creativity and not be stolen from someone elses writtings.

10. Are you drunk? I can give you advice on how moderation works. :) Submit your inquiry to my pm. :) I look forward to hearing from you.

11. yeah, to be real, why would i want advice from you?

12. Why can’t you just participate and stop trolling? I mean, trolls still give this accessibility to active topics, but still. People see your stupidity. I can also give you advice on how to change your antics. But come to my pm. :) We can exchange there.

13. we know nothing about you other than you create pointless threads at this point.

please explain whats so special about you that we would want advice from you

14. I have been around the KaW block and the life block. You choose not to interact with me because you have a determined bias against me because I was just getting into my flow of forum creations. If you took the time, I’m actually not much different from others. I too have feelings and only want things for this forum as progression. But none of you ever ask me about me. You assume things that aren’t true based of my limited forum experience. I’ve tried to make good threads, only to have them derailed and targeted. I’m not going to get into this debate further. If you want to know me, ask me. You can choose to take the advice or not. That’s all I can say.

15. Me and Lili were active everyday on forums for 3 years and you never wrote on it belladonna. I been writting on forums and on kaw for nearly 6 years and dont know you.So you a long time too late to the show

16. My name hasn’t always been BellaDonna. But again, nice of you to assume how long I’ve been in the KaWmunity. Ask before you assume. There’s some free advice for you. Want some more? PM me. ;)

17. Bella, from what ive seen, your mgtd thread was cancer to the eyes, and this thread proves that you are conceited with little grasp on reality.

If anything you havent gotten into the style of forums. Youve stayed at the same level of crap.

18. Me and Lili had many collaboration threads but our advice thread which blew up forums was roni and Lili 's fan mail. And sizzlebeef couldnt write lots of different topics because it was only a thread for the Mfgd event.But after that he could have continued and expanded with more thread's within the same theme.But you just robbed him of his idea.

19. He should have gotten to it sooner. Anyone could have made an advice thread. I’ve decided to do it weekly. Sorry, that hasn’t been done. So I’m doing it.

20. Well, I’ll have supporters, don’t worry. My first weekly thread will be coming on Friday. :) Stay tuned.