[MGTD] How To Deal With People You Don’t Like

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SizzleBeef, Apr 21, 2018.

1. How to deal with people you dont like, possibly the most important question in todays society. How should I deal with the annoying co worker, the infuriating new friend in the group, or the KaW player who thinks I care if he shows up in my nf.

If you have done your research, maybey watched a few youtube videos, you may think that your an expert. You think that ignoring their bad behavior and treating them how you want to be treated is the only solution... but screw that!!!
    Why should I have to change the way I do things because of some idiot that happens to be involved in my life. No, thats not ok, ive got a better solution for you guys and its all about honesty and akwardness.

First off, you need to decide if someone is even worth your time, can you just cut them out of your life entirly? Because thats the ultimate answer to the question, but if not ive still got the hook up dont worry.

Between my childhood mortal enemy, co worker I despise, and KaW wall warriors, ive found the best way to bend people to my will instead of conforming to their needs.... here it is... ready.....?? Just say what you dont like! If a co worker critisizes how I organize my cubicle I would say, “your opinion means nothing to me go away”. Is it harsh? Yes. Is it effective? Yes. Is it awkward enough to make me shrink into a ball when they walk away? Absolutly. But it makes them think!!! You cant change other people, but you can be a catalyst to help them change themselves, you’ll come out the other side of the chemical formula exactly the same but they will be completly different.

That co worker will think twice before accusing you of taking a long lunch break, the wacko friend wont blame you for destroying the group, and best of all the KaW nooblet wont bury all of your cool wall art under a mountain of tears.

This method is effective on all levels and platforms, the only thing to look out for is if the target person has leverage over your life, like a boss, patriarch/matriarch, or clan leader/admin. You should probably just do what they say. :)

Tell me how you usually deal with people you dont like and if my method works for you :) Im curious and want to know!!!

2. I do what Todd does... I yell obscenities at them until someone steps in and kicks me out of the place. Then I decide to wear a moustache (make an alt) and do the exact same thing until I get removed again.

It's essentially the definition of insanity.

4. Mostly if they trying to be nasty to me on purpose with the intention to hurt my feelings.i will first try to win them over with funny comments back.if they still carrying on being horrid after a few days -a week i will block then if it's on kaw or attack their account for days.But in real life i will ignore my phone calls from them or turn my phone off and then when ive cooled down I'll ring them up and say sorry.Hopefully by then they have came to their senses and realised they were acting out of line too and they say sorry also and then back to being friend's.

5. [​IMG] I love these reallife personal situation advice thread's.