Hmm [MGTD]

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Hmm [MGTD]

Postby Original_Belladonna on Apr 20 2018, 12:15am

Lonesong wrote:i swear to god if you keep using colors im gonna switch my phone to greyscale


So, what are some of your memories on the forums? Would love to hear your input. :)
Original_Belladonna
 
Posts: 891
Joined: Nov 25 2017, 3:22am

Re: Hmm [MGTD]

Postby Kasama on Apr 20 2018, 4:25am

After my 7 years of KaW gameplay, many things have changed. Be it the meta, the forums overall and even the warring systems.

But even with all this time spent there has been only one thing that I've noticed that has always stayed the same.

I get asked this very often and I can't simply keep this information between a select few anymore.

The one thing that has been maintained is that...

Only superficial jerks type in colored text
Kasama
 
Posts: 12147
Joined: Aug 12 2010, 4:28am

Re: Hmm [MGTD]

Postby IISllPII-LetHaL_Error-IISllPII on Apr 20 2018, 5:01am

Jesus the colors like a kid with a new toy and if you have the highest post count on a thread you wrote then you are talking to yourself so quit being a attention garden tool and let this thread die early like it should have
IISllPII-LetHaL_Error-IISllPII
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Mar 27 2016, 12:42am

Re: Hmm [MGTD]

Postby Original_Belladonna on Apr 20 2018, 10:09am

Kasama wrote:After my 7 years of KaW gameplay, many things have changed. Be it the meta, the forums overall and even the warring systems.

But even with all this time spent there has been only one thing that I've noticed that has always stayed the same.

I get asked this very often and I can't simply keep this information between a select few anymore.

The one thing that has been maintained is that...

Only superficial jerks type in colored text


But what do you like about the forums? :)
Original_Belladonna
 
Posts: 891
Joined: Nov 25 2017, 3:22am

Re: Hmm [MGTD]

Postby Original_Belladonna on Apr 20 2018, 10:10am

IISllPII-LetHaL_Error-IISllPII wrote:Jesus the colors like a kid with a new toy and if you have the highest post count on a thread you wrote then you are talking to yourself so quit being a attention garden tool and let this thread die early like it should have


I’ve been replying to people. Clearly I’m not talking to myself, but what are your best times in forums? :)
Original_Belladonna
 
Posts: 891
Joined: Nov 25 2017, 3:22am

Re: Hmm [MGTD]

Postby IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII on Apr 20 2018, 10:21am

Lil excessive on the color but great way to get ppl posting lol. Haters gonna hate..don't let em dull your shine!! Too much negative in the world don't bring her down for showering it with some rainbows. Y'all clean the sand outta your imaginary places lol..js! Now to answer your question Bells I enjoy reading all of it honestly! Keep posting I'll keep reading!
IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Jan 30 2017, 6:29pm

Re: Hmm [MGTD]

Postby Original_Belladonna on Apr 20 2018, 11:06am

IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII wrote:Lil excessive on the color but great way to get ppl posting lol. Haters gonna hate..don't let em dull your shine!! Too much negative in the world don't bring her down for showering it with some rainbows. Y'all clean the sand outta your imaginary places lol..js! Now to answer your question Bells I enjoy reading all of it honestly! Keep posting I'll keep reading!


Thanks, Mrs Beefy. I enjoy my colors. Colors make everything pop. Without color, it would be a dull place. You are correct. I am happy you are reading everything. It shows great forum etiquette. Maybe we can push you to post some of your own threads. Ignite this fire that is the forums with the colors that are available. :)
Original_Belladonna
 
Posts: 891
Joined: Nov 25 2017, 3:22am

Re: Hmm [MGTD]

Postby Original_Belladonna on Apr 21 2018, 9:48am

Color bump. :)
Original_Belladonna
 
Posts: 891
Joined: Nov 25 2017, 3:22am

Re: Hmm [MGTD]

Postby _-_Monkey_-_ on Apr 21 2018, 11:53am

IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII wrote:Lil excessive on the color but great way to get ppl posting lol. Haters gonna hate..don't let em dull your shine!!



Shinning like a newly laid turd rolled in glitter ...only thing being hated around here is low effort threads


IN B4 LOCK


_-_Monkey_-_
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Apr 19 2018, 11:19am

Re: Hmm [MGTD]

Postby Original_Belladonna on Apr 21 2018, 12:20pm

_-_Monkey_-_ wrote:
IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII wrote:Lil excessive on the color but great way to get ppl posting lol. Haters gonna hate..don't let em dull your shine!!



Shinning like a newly laid turd rolled in glitter ...only thing being hated around here is low effort threads


IN B4 LOCK




But I have managed to keep people coming back. I still don’t think you have told me what your memories are in forums. Do you have any? You keep saying this is low effort but never offered any supplemental information as to WHY this is low effort. So, trolls are going to troll, it doesn’t bother me. At least I get the replies from you. :)
Original_Belladonna
 
Posts: 891
Joined: Nov 25 2017, 3:22am

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DevilsTriangle, illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi, pridecoach12, XxX__BaSeLiNe__XxX, Zedaxe and 0 guests