Hmm [MGTD]

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Apr 19, 2018.

1. I am not quite sure what this has to do with anything, can you elaborate?

2. You said your main goal was to spark discussion (debate) whether it be positive or negative, then you contradicted yourself.

3. On this post or other posts?

4. Can you elaborate on how I contradicted myself? Thanks.

5. By claiming you welcome discussion but crying about people opposing you.

6. I remember when I first learned how to use colors on forums. Posting annoying colors makes it annoying to read and its just going to irritate ppl, little word of advice

7. No one is crying. I said I like to strike up dialogue, whether it be negative or positive. No one has opposed to me saying that. Would you please answer the question(s) in OP, or at least give your favorite times in the forums, please? Thanks

8. I did reply to your original post, read page 1. You did oppose to people arguing with you by crying about how off topic it was.

9. You asked me to stop using color.

10. Stay on topic please. You keep derailing your own thread. Insta-ban BTW.

11. I am interacting with those who are initially targeting and cherry picking what I have said. If that is a problem for you and you aren’t able to comment under original perimeters, I suggest you do so, please. Thanks.

12. I love how everyone else is always wrong and you always think you’re in the right when you continue to get proven wrong time and time again. Ignorance really is bliss.

13. Two can play at this game. Since I wrote the thread, my name constitutes as part of the thread. If people are going to attack me and troll me, instead of focusing on the body of the post, I’m going to respond to them. That is not derailment. Enough of this cherry picking and focus on the body of the post. It’s truly not that difficult.

14. I wrote another post. But yeah, my point about your excessive colour abuse still stands. It hurts people's eyes, looks immature and makes your messages hard to read. Maybe the reason people cherry pick is they can only push through a few lines of text.

15. low effort thread. please lock

IN B4 LOCK

16. Especially this colour is incredibly annoying to read.

17. I’m sorry color hurts peoples eyes. It must suck for them all day everyday. No, people cherry pick because it’s all they have. Instead of targeting the body, they target the poster. It’s ridiculous. That’s what’s immature.

18. If you respond to the “trolling” and “derailment” doesnt that just continue it????

19. Do you have anything to add to the body of the post?

20. Not when I’m trying to end it and make you focus on the body of the post. This is about your best forum experiences and you’re turning it into bash Bella. It’s insane and frankly quite disrespectful to the others who are trying to ignite forums again.