Hmm [MGTD]

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Apr 19, 2018.

1. The thread is going, no need to abandon it. Thanks for your input, do you have any favorite times in the forums you’d want to share with the forum community? :)

2. If you have anything to add to the forum experience besides trolling, we would love to hear it. :)

3. Thanks, Stick. Can you tell us about your fondest forum memories? :)

4. i swear to god if you keep using colors im gonna switch my phone to greyscale

5. You gotta cal him Big Stick

6. Color is life and life is color. ;)

7. He is Stick to me. :)

8. So, what are some of your memories on the forums? Would love to hear your input. :)

9. After my 7 years of KaW gameplay, many things have changed. Be it the meta, the forums overall and even the warring systems.

But even with all this time spent there has been only one thing that I've noticed that has always stayed the same.

I get asked this very often and I can't simply keep this information between a select few anymore.

The one thing that has been maintained is that...

Only superficial jerks type in colored text

10. Jesus the colors like a kid with a new toy and if you have the highest post count on a thread you wrote then you are talking to yourself so quit being a attention garden tool and let this thread die early like it should have

11. But what do you like about the forums? :)

12. I’ve been replying to people. Clearly I’m not talking to myself, but what are your best times in forums? :)

13. Lil excessive on the color but great way to get ppl posting lol. Haters gonna hate..don't let em dull your shine!! Too much negative in the world don't bring her down for showering it with some rainbows. Y'all clean the sand outta your imaginary places lol..js! Now to answer your question Bells I enjoy reading all of it honestly! Keep posting I'll keep reading!

14. Thanks, Mrs Beefy. I enjoy my colors. Colors make everything pop. Without color, it would be a dull place. You are correct. I am happy you are reading everything. It shows great forum etiquette. Maybe we can push you to post some of your own threads. Ignite this fire that is the forums with the colors that are available. :)

15. Shinning like a newly laid turd rolled in glitter ...only thing being hated around here is low effort threads

IN B4 LOCK

16. But I have managed to keep people coming back. I still don’t think you have told me what your memories are in forums. Do you have any? You keep saying this is low effort but never offered any supplemental information as to WHY this is low effort. So, trolls are going to troll, it doesn’t bother me. At least I get the replies from you. :)