[MGTD]CATS AT WAR

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tRoUbLeD_JZKILLA92_aka_BOBCAT, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Long ago there was two factions known as the good Knights of Iron Treaty (K.I.T.) and the evil Malevolent Enforcers of Wrath (M.E.W.). These two fought over everything from territory to catnip to cheezburgerz. One day, K.I.T. leader Hexsaw a group of M.E.W. members carrying something huge. He ordered his men to be on guard of this strange object.

On the stronghold of M.E.W., mistress Catrina was drinking her fav milk Shen her troops brought home the object. Her immediate reaction was fear but turn vial when she ordered her men to awaken the object when they reach near the enemies headquarters.

Back on K.I.T. HQ, the knights prepare for what would be their greatest challenge. As their enemies approached them they unleashed the dreaded vacuum of loudness. With a flip of a switch the evil MEW ran to safety when the vacuum began to suck the KIT's weapons. All hope was lost for them but Hex had a weapon of his own. He ordered his men to 'release the beast'. What they released was something MEW had not been coming. The dreaded Dog of Woofrealm. It knocked down the vacuum and invaded the steonghold.

MEW fought hard to take down the beast but to no unveil. The beast destroyed everything including the catnip stash. Mistress Catrina fled the area with her hovercat only to be shot down by KIT's anti-aircraft cannons. Her hovercat crashed towards MT. Furtonous and died in hot molting lava.

The KIT team rejoiced in a catnip frenzy. They were so high that they hallucinate Ceiling Cat. The story ends with them waking up next day to see it's Monday morning and dread the whole day.

Long ago there was two factions known as the good Knights of Iron Treaty (K.I.T.) and the evil Malevolent Enforcers of Wrath (M.E.W.). These two fought over everything from territory to catnip to cheezburgerz. One day, K.I.T. leader Hexsaw a group of M.E.W. members carrying something huge. He ordered his men to be on guard of this strange object.

On the stronghold of M.E.W., mistress Catrina was drinking her fav milk Shen her troops brought home the object. Her immediate reaction was fear but turn vial when she ordered her men to awaken the object when they reach near the enemies headquarters.

Back on K.I.T. HQ, the knights prepare for what would be their greatest challenge. As their enemies approached them they unleashed the dreaded vacuum of loudness. With a flip of a switch the evil MEW ran to safety when the vacuum began to suck the KIT's weapons. All hope was lost for them but Hex had a weapon of his own. He ordered his men to 'release the beast'. What they released was something MEW had not been coming. The dreaded Dog of Woofrealm. It knocked down the vacuum and invaded the steonghold.

MEW fought hard to take down the beast but to no unveil. The beast destroyed everything including the catnip stash. Mistress Catrina fled the area with her hovercat only to be shot down by KIT's anti-aircraft cannons. Her hovercat crashed towards MT. Furtonous and died in hot molting lava.

The KIT team rejoiced in a catnip frenzy. They were so high that they hallucinate Ceiling Cat. The story ends with them waking up next day to see it's Monday morning and dread the whole day.

2. Thank you bob.

3. I love it

4. Actually, this is the second contender. DE0XYS created one last night.

5. You’re correct! Missed it in active topics. We moved it and now we can see it! Cheers for notifying.