Conversation w/ a Swede

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ToddStlluvsBacon, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Following was taken from online with a Swede i do not know. I will later post an actual conversation that ive had with several Swedes online about the present situation there ...enjoy

"Are we supposed to go outside without arming ourselves? Assault after assault occurs and no one is doing anything about it. I was born and raised in Vårby Gård, but seven years ago, we had to move because we couldn't take the dogs out in the evenings due to the non-Europeans driving on the sidewalks. If you didn't move out of the way, they would jump out of the car and hit you. If you called the police, they do nothing -- in a suburb of Stockholm. When my brother told some of these men off, a rocket (the kind you use at New Year's) appeared in his mailbox. You can imagine how loud the blast was. Women and girls are assaulted by non-European men, who come here claiming they are unaccompanied children, even though they are grown men....
    "It is easy to get weapons today, I wonder if that is what we Swedes need to do, arm ourselves to dare to go shopping. Well, now I am getting to what happened at a major department store: Two people were killed and not just killed, there is talk online of beheading.
    "The Prime Minister will not say a word, but resources are allocated to asylum housings, a slap in the face for the relatives who just had two of their kin slain. Swedish newspapers will not say a word, but fortunately, there are foreign newspapers that tell the truth. We Swedes can't change apartments, we live five people in three bedrooms. Two of us are unemployed, looking, looking and looking for work. The only option is employment agencies. I'm 50 years old, on part-time sick leave because of two chronic illnesses, I cannot run around from one place to another. But more and more asylum seekers keep coming in. There are no apartments, no jobs, we don't dare go shopping anymore, but we're supposed to think everything's great.
    "Unfortunately, I believe the Prime Minister needs to start reading foreign newspaper to find out that Sweden is going under. I found out that the mass immigration costs billions every year. This is happening in other places too, of course. Now it's starting to spread; you will see that in the opinion polls, next time they are published. Soon, all Swedes will vote for the Sweden Democrats. They are getting more and more supporters every day.
    "You Cabinet Ministers do not live in the exposed areas, you live in your fancy residential neighborhoods, with only Swedish neighbors. It should be obligatory for all politicians to live for at least three months in an area consisting mostly of immigrants, the car should be taken from you so you'd have to use public transport. ... After three months, you would see my point.
    "I am scared stiff of what is happening in this country. What will the government do about this?"

2. Re: Conversatipn w/ a Swede

Im calling ******** on this one. Having lived 20 years in Sweden myself, I have to say this is completely inaccurate. In all of Sweden, I was aware of one place where you shouldn't go alone. This would be a particular neighbourhood in Stockholm. How many of these do you have in New York? 50? Sweden has an incredibly low amount of gun violence, and as to your point about driving on the side walk.. What? It has literally happened once in the last 30 or so years? And when it did, police showed up immediately.

3. Re: Conversatipn w/ a Swede

Precisely. My Swedish friends say the same thing.

4. Re: Conversatipn w/ a Swede

Go live in Malmo and tell me the same thing

5. Re: Conversatipn w/ a Swede

Great then move there ...just get out

6. I didnt write that a Swede did just quoting, ya know "copy and paste" what im sooooo good at :)

...i know more then several Swedes that will argue differently with you and ill post those conversations later.

Yeah i lived in upper state New York near Ithaca ....pretty god damn safe, even by Swede standards.

7. Everyone watch out, this statless alt knows EVERYTHING. 

8. Nawww admittedly im pretty average when it comes to intelligence and overall knowledge im just not arrogant about what i do know ....compared to you im a freaking genius though

...."uh duhhhh what do you think uh duhhhh" lol

9. The difference between a new york neighborhood and a stockholm neighborhood is that in new york you have your buddy glock and your buddy sig sauer rolling with you. Aint nobody gonna mess with ya

10. Re: Conversatipn w/ a Swede

Malmo used to have a couple bad neighbourhoods. They're not that bad anymore, though. Most of the crap is in Copenhagen now. But again, its a very small part of a big city and majority of the city, and majority of the country, is safer than USA.

11. Lol hes relying his opinion/statement on old old NYC like from the 70's-80's crime has dropped fairly consistently since the mid 50's there ...its pretty damn safe now. Harlem is gentrified, full of hypsters. The Bronx is filled with immigrant families just trying to make it. I presently live in D.C. used to be the murder capitol in the 90's. Its so safe now its boring ...really only one bad neighborhood left.

There are plenty crap cities in USA where life is horrible ...but theyre all democratic dominant and mostly on East or West coast, places where they expect equality of outcome

12. Link to the article, comment by Laila

Another copy paste eh? :roll:
    If you're going to plagiarise content for everyone of your threads, might as well make it believable.

13. Sounds a lot like the “religion of peace”.

14. :lol:

15. Re: Conversatipn w/ a Swede

That is a flat out lie ......you have no friends Bella !!!

16. Now, Swedes see the welfare system failing them. More and more senior citizens fall into the "indigent" category; close to 800,000 of Sweden's 2.1 million retirees, despite having worked their whole lives, are forced to live on between 4,500 and 5,500 kronor ($545 - $665) a month. Meanwhile, seniors who immigrate to Sweden receive the so-called "elderly support subsidy" -- usually a higher amount -- even though they have never paid any taxes in Sweden.

While in the USA

17. Honestly they both suck i wouldnt want to live on swedens 600$ a month or USAS 2600$ a month but at least yould be able to live on your own in the USA instead of leaching off your family which is what theyre forced to do in sweden. Its no wonder you have three generations living in the same household over there.

...ild rather starve to death in USA then in sweden where all my taxes go to benefit refugees

18. Re: Conversatipn w/ a Swede

Well she does have her one lesbian friend ella :)

19. lol an oldey but a goody :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.