Conversation w/ a Swede

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ToddStlluvsBacon, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol on what sites you find your info?
    Alot of Americans dont make 2600$ when working,i know thats a fact.and 600$?for real todd not even you belive that.they deserve alot more than they get and live for generations in the same household?lol.stop reading jimmy åkessons political parti SD's propaganda lol.
    You make false statements after another.
    You are clueless toddy,so far i seen nothing you posted about Sweden been even close to the truth

2.  the waiters in my restaurant make more then doctors in your country do

AND I provide healthcare for all my fulltime employees that i e-verify before hiring ...subsidized 50% cause ya know ...im a generous guy :)

3. Thats in your imaginary world toddy lol.
    Alot of waiters works for tips and if they made that much it would be the most attractive job to have.
    Doctors make to much money in my opinion.put a DR in your name and per automatic you should make 2-10 times more than a nurse.naaah they should make alot less than they do.
    Keep belive you own a restaurant and making you employes millionares.lol we all know thats not true toddster.
    You are the only one on here that have the need to tell us what a success you are,see anyone else do that?when someone does that then its 99.99999% possibility its a lie.
    You are just a un employed 39 year old virgin,living out your imagine on a game forum

4. Yes we are .... would you and your boyfriend Domo like to come out on a double date with us ... you know lesbians on one side of the table , gayboys on the other
    We can go to your make believe restaurant , at least we won't need to tip the waitress as they earn over $ 4,500 per month per waitress

5. Lol me and Domo have never conversed with each other ...never PMed never walled. Even in forums we've never directly addressed each other. I don't know the guy  but he seems vastly in touch with the issues at hand and he seems to have more intelligence then you and Bella combined.

Anyways read other thread my gay lover is Venom. I wasn't born gay but he flatters me so much I just can't help it 

...I'm slowly turning liberal (with every thrust of my hips)

Venom just looked at back me from his kneeling position. He wants to know where we're gonna eat lol

6. So we've made reservations and will be having dinner at Fiola here in D.C. ...I hear the waiters here make over 100k? Top waiters close to 200k!!!! Will provide SS as proof later AND will post a review on Yelp (lol)

POINT PROVEN

LOCK THREAD PLEASE

7. Think todd is so butthurt he acts in panic and want threads locked lol

8. No lol I've caused so much liberal butthurt the place is flooded with liberal ass juice

ENOUGH!!!

LOCK THREAD PLEASE

9. Keep em open so everyone can see how butthurt toddy the virgin is

10. SWEDEN WON ON K.O!!!!!!

11. Locking per op request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.