Judging people by their faith

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ToddStlluvsBacon, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why is it you can't judge a person according to their faith? ...Why think this? Couldn’t someone’s religious beliefs to some extent characterize them? Why can’t we judge a religion based upon the values that they uphold and praise? For example, if religion X holds murdering people of other faiths a great virtue, why would any person outside that faith want to interact with someone who believes in this? Suppose there is a religious family who owns a small business. And suppose there is an applicant who is a Satanist, something that the family believes is evil/wrong. In fact, Satanism conflicts with most aspects of all religions. Those that are religious have a right to call evil by its name and to have no part of it. Government policies of any country should not pander to one religion or another regardless of its virtues just for the sake of creating "equality". This almost never works and results in the alienation of one or the other against each other or alienation to the government itself.

As far as the USA goes you have freedom of religion until that freedom imposes on the freedom of another but why wait until that imposition is reached to do something about it? ,which even the USA government can be guilty of. If the warning signs of conflict between different demographics are blatantly obvious where one takes advantage of the other why wouldn't you heed those warning signs? Doesn't the government ...any government of any people have the responsibility to prevent this?

2. Another Todd original brought to you straight from Quora or Medium. :lol: :roll:

Only makes sense to mention where you are ripping them off and include the original article/source.

3. My God Todd, you have no life.

4. People will judge one another whether it's faith, gender, health, status or any number of things, it's sad but it's the truth, more so now in the 21st century with social media allowing us to see everybodies home, job, kids and life with one click. Everybody does it, myself included, we all have a pre-concieved idea of how a person will be just from what we have heard from others

5. lol did I claim that i wrote that word for word originally ....contrary to what bach-loser-keda claims (apparently now your buddy) i do have a life unlike most of you. Got a business to run not as easy as sitting around mommies basement waiting for her handout or waiting for a welfare check to come in the mail.

6. :lol:

7. lol sorry to publiclly out you Venom but everyone knows now youre a secret lover/fan of ToddBacon. Hurry tell your father before he logs on and reads the thread ...might as well come out of the closet now.

8. The radical left in America jumps on the bandwagon of religious judgments when it suits the narrative. For example. Joy Behar bashed VP Mike Pence for his faith and the whole radical left followed suit. Majority of the population has some type of faith .....the network received an unprecedented amount of hate calls over the action that they made Joy Behar apologize. When the narrative they are trying to force on the American citizens call for the bashing of Trumps White House its a no holds barred everything is game to them. Yet they won’t say Muslim terrorist on the air....because some how they have to protect that faith. I don’t really get the pandering, can someone shed some light on this ?

9. You guys. It's page one and almost everyone is derailed. Get back on topic.

People judge each other for their faith all the time, in practice. Militant atheists are always insinuating insults (at best, at worst they're just actually insulting) towards others based on faith. Adamantly religious people do things like petition outside medical clinics and verbally assault people going in, or tell children of other faiths they're going to hell. Then there's the reasonable atheists and theists, who engage in reasonable discourse and don't force their beliefs or life on anyone.

Politically is a different can of worms. In theory it shouldn't happen, the government should be neutral in terms of religion. But, in practice, it can. From the highest elected positions to the courts people can be judged based on religion. Should it be that way? No. But the government is made up of people--the same people that casually judge others based on religion. So, I guess it's to be expected. It's unfortunate, but right now it's a reality that I don't see changing anytime soon.

10. Who’s Todd? How can you admit it? Ew

11. Calm down kiddo, that was before I found out you plagiarise your content.. Which makes sense, my bad expecting any different from you. I was lowkey surprised you knew enough words to write something down, totally should have expected you to plagiarise your content and then claim you wrote it. :lol:

Back to Quora Todd, time to find the next article to plagiarise. :lol:

Why is your go to insults usually calling someone gay? Sounds like you're insecure about it. Something you want to tell us Todd? :lol: this is a safe space.

12. I love you Roni ...almost as much as lili and the goat

The great Ronikins has spoken I need no other approval but hers ...the rest of you pack it up and

GET OUT

POINT PROVEN

LOCK THREAD PLEASE

13. Aaawwwww since when did you two start kissing eachothers butts?

14. I have 3 KAW wives ...Roni is no1 wife we've been KAW married for years now. ...jealous???

LOCK THREAD PLEASE

....I've caused enough butthurt for the day :)

15. I stick with rl women toddy,much better lol.
    You keep your kaw wives lol
    Virgin

16. But all the Syrains have taken your women...

Apparently you havnt seem lili's twerking gif if she's male then I'm gay and all I'm in

LOCK THREAD PLEASE

17. Thats not rl toddy,its on a screen.but maybe maybe some day you be touched in rl.dont give up.keep up the hope
    P.s the creepy old guy that touched you dosnt count

18. ‘I’ve caused enough butthurt’

Says a child in a basement spending every second on KaW forums however uses vpn so he don’t get banned. Childish noob. Grow an account so I can farm it.

19. Bach you’re showing up in forums frequently......js

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.