What makes the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA so great

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ToddStlluvsBacon, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donald Trump is the only reason we need to outline how wrong the OP is. /end thread

2. Not entirely accurate for one thing most colleges/universities have a sort of affirmative action for deprived minorities. A lot if not most universities have lower admission standards for people from economically depressed areas and if you're a minority ...if you're black and poor and from east side Chicago you have a greater chance of admission to the same university then a white kid from Connecticut with the exact same grades

3. It's hard to compare our standards of admission and funding to another countries ...university funding is controlled by each individual state not by the federal government like in other countries

...but yeah regardless of how much money I made or what color I was I wouldn't stay in Chicago. Local governments very dysfunctional there and I think the last two out of last three or four governors got prison terms or at least charged with felonies if I recall

Ild move

4. Dude the rich have it better in any country ...come on now

5. POINT PROVEN ...don't like it pack it up and

GET OUT!!!

LOCK THREAD PLEASE

6. Like todd did when moving to Germany and Canada.now hes stuck in a basement

7. Wrong !! I’m poor I can’t afford to send my kids to college on my salary......but my daughter just got a full ride to Dartmouth. If there is a will there is a way. There is no such thing as equal opportunity. Not when ethnic groups get a bigger academic bump over whites because they can’t make the cut. Actually the poor has a great advantage for higher education. Your statement is false. There are pathways to get there. Another fun fact DACA kids get full rides to any college and thats over US citizens.

8. You are 1000% correct sir as I stated previously minorities have lower admission standards and most financial aid is ONLY available to lower income applicant minorities in depressed areas ...we can't help it that it's so easy to live here that a waiter in a crap restaurant or a bartender in a dive bar makes more money then a Swedish doctor

...some people have no pride and are unambitious, they just want an easy ride which is perfectly fine but you see this is what creates the inequality of outcome here it's due to differing ambitions or rather lack of which Is perfectly fine for folks like Domo and me who are trying to be contributing members of the society that we care about don't want more? Fine take less like GDMFSOB is willing to do leaves more for the ambitious like Domo and I

9. Domo PM me bro ...if you need an investor for anything hit me up I got your back

10. Both of you are just butthurt.
    Make a fb group and talk about it.
    Geeeeez stop crying

11. This lmao

12. aiter/Waitress Salary
    The average wage for a Waiter/Waitress is $5.09 per hour.

Kids at mc donalds in sweden makes almos 3 times that

13. I have never written a thread about the second amendment. As far as im concerned, the second amendment is stupid and should be removed.

14. Locking per op request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.