“Fixing” KaW

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SizzleBeef, Apr 15, 2018.

1. First of all, I dont think KaW is broken, hence the quotations around fixing, however it could for sure be improved.

The way I see it, KaW needs help in three major departments
    -Economy
    -Diversity/activities
    -Clans

I will talk about each one individually

ECONOMY
    To some extent the economy will fix itself if it is just left alone, that means no more massive game breaking promos like black friday or bassically anything with xtal limit lifted. If the gold income doesnt spike up then everything should be fine, but im not an idiot and this isnt a thread to just complain, ATA needs to make money, thats fine. Instead we need to find some other ways to help the economy and gold/ ally inflation, while still earning ATA money.

Here are some ideas, feel free to post some of your own aswell
    -All allies prices gradually decrease to a minimum based on cs
    -Add something to the game that generates money for ATA but not gold for the players, and yet still worth paying money for... Premium EBs that drop good equipment/ charms and a regular amount of gold

DIVERSITY/ACTIVITIES
    I dont want to be the common cliche KaW player that complains about how repetetive event are but im gonna do it anyways. PLEASE throw out this damn event template and come up with some new creative ideas. Just a couple to think about
    -An event where you attack other players to get an item(s) that opens an EB
    -An event where you collect puzzle pieces, there are 100 different types and the more you have of different types the better equipment you get. Plus the puzzle pieces could be tradeable.

CLANS
    To be honest, clans are the best part about KaW, so lets make them more interesting and important. Mabey we can give benefits to clan members for being in the same clan for a set amount of consecutive days. Like a small plunder bonus or stat boost. Im not very definitive on this one but im sure that something needs to be done with clans because they are bassically the only reason people keep playing this game

2. Thank you for this thread. Hopefully the devs can see this and build upon it.

3. Maybe the devs can develop the ‘clan bank system ‘ because they did produce it but didn’t release it. Maybe the leader and war chiefs can access and give to newer players trying to grow etc and maybe the clans can have its own kingdom? And the stats of the kingdom can affect the players like bfa/bfe? The kingdom will be one set of lands and can be upgraded at very high prices though. Just an idea.

4. Yea that sounds awesome, anything like that would make the game better and really get the older players back into it

5. Honestly I don’t see any pros for the speaker system anymore. Wc most of the time is very slow and in the morning I can see wc 45 minutes ago. I think it was good for speaker system when there was a lot of kaw players but now since kaw base has minimised I think the need for speaker system is no longer needed.

6. When you trade if their was a feature that counted your cs so you dont have to use a calculator outside the app would be cool, its such a pain in the booty