US Airstrike; Syria

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Apr 14, 2018.

1. On Friday, April 13th, the US, France and Britain launched military strikes in Syria to punish President Bashar Assad for his alleged use of chemical weapons against civilians and to deter him from doing it again.

Loud explosions lit up the skies over the Syrian capital, as trump announced the air strikes.

In an announcement from the White House, trump said the U.S. is prepared to “sustain” pressure on Assad until he ends what the president called a criminal pattern of killing his own people with international banned chemical weapons.

The decision to strike, after days of deliberations, marked up trumps second order to attack Syria; he authorized a barrage of Tomahawk cruise missiles to hit a single Syrian airfield in April 2017 in retaliation for Assad’s use of sarin gas against civilians.
    ———————————————————

I wonder what Assad will do next. I doubt military attacks will deter him. What are your opinions on this strike against Syria?

2. I hope this remains an isolated incident. The potential ramifications of the US's part in this could be a drastic increase in tensions between the Americans and the Russians. The idea of a second cold war is frightening to consider.

3. Uhmm.. I think we'll hear a lot of Bombers screaming in next few days

4. We already in the second cold war homie

5. The sounds of screaming of fear and death of the souls lost by a corrupted leader war never ends as long he's still in power. The blood shed never ends and more lives taken

6. ..and they said Hillary was going to start a war with the Russians. :lol:

7. Are you talking Assad or Trump here ?

8. The thing is the war won't be fought on u.s. or Russia soil. Again. Both countries wage their war in a province other than their own

9. US Troops have already engaged and killed several hundred Russian mercs, any continued fighting between the two countries will be through mercs/military contractors, not really new news

Low effort thread... Very low effort

IN B4 LOCK

10. What’s low effort about it? Lack of colored pictures for you? I can’t do BB codes, so whatever. This is asking for opinions from players, it shouldn’t be locked.

11. Hopefully no British soldiers on the ground. We all know how trigger happy the yanks are

12. Maybe she should have copied and paste someone elses work and pass it off as her own .... how do you spell plagiarism Todd ?

13. You are really getting ridiculous. Either have adult conversation or just don’t say anything at all Ella.

14. Don't see you saying anything to Todd but yeah ... that's right you agree with everything he says
    What's that thing you Americans bang on about
    Freedom of speech
    Or is that just for you Domo and your selected few ?

15. But what about this airstrike? Lol. I like the questions and answers back and forth, but answer mine please. :p

Striking Syria’s capital with Tomahawk missiles, that’s pretty radical. I mean, there are civilians there, no? I know a lot fled, but a lot were stuck there. Was it a wise move by the US, France and Britain? They think it will deter him. He’s crazy enough to do it once, he’ll do it again. Why wouldn’t he?

16. What a great coincidence.. alleged chimicals attacks always due one day before any UN security council meeting.. am I a concpiracist?! probably.. but main stream media doesn't make any sense

17. Why don’t you answer it? Or let Ella? Since the two of you only listen to each other. One of you asks a question, you get an answer you both don’t like, and then you both attack.

18. :lol: :lol: the ONLY part of this OP that wasnt copied and pasted was the last sentence.....

ZERO insight into the situation only ...."what do you think?" ...uh duuuhhhh

19. :lol: :lol: you cant even come up with your own rips ...you literally said word for word what parsfan said. "PLAIGIARISED" (since you obviously cant spell or think for yourself) if youre "PLAIGIARISING" parsfan the greatest idiot kaw has ever known (youre a close second tied with OP) what does that make you? :lol: :lol:

20. Well, seeing as I can’t post links as it’s against ToU, I left it as is. Clearly it was an article. And clearly the break with my comment after it is legit. I never claimed this to be mine. What does it matter anyways? I’m passing this along. It was from a website, again, I can’t post the link, so google it or something. Ask Jeeves, whatever you choose to use. It’s a serious topic that should be discussed, so I opened the discussion about it. War in real life isn’t the same as war in KaW life. So, let’s stay on topic here. Thanks.

Domo, give your opinion on it. No one attacks. Your perception is flawed, rebuttals are not attacks.