US Airstrike; Syria

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Apr 14, 2018.

1. They said after the missile attack russian troll bots spiked by 2000% trying to dismiss the strikes saying syria intercepted 70-75 missiles when in fact they didn’t stop one missile. Russia is trying to hard to hide this lol

2. I say hitting syris is a good thing. Just wait that dictator Asad either steps down or get his cap popped

3. So, what happens when Assad strikes again and uses another chemical weapon on his people? It would have been a wasted attack. That’s my point, how do you deter a dictator? You can’t. They’re going to do what they want to do regardless of what others say or do. Why not just drop an A-bomb on Syria? That would for sure stop him from using chemical weapons against his own people. Another point of mine is why did only 3 out of 193 countries decide to attack Syria? If they wanted to deter him, they’d have used more than just the US, France and Britain. If you’ve got the majority of the developed world against you, chances are that may stop him. But only 3 countries decided to move forward with an attack.

4. Firstly, I have never said to ban anything. Why are you lying, Domo? It doesn’t look good for your lack of argument you’re portraying here. Secondly, you’re assuming I’m a liberal and that’s what is the biggest problem here. Your assumptions are unfounded and you think you can tell someone’s political affiliation from a 9+ year old game. Dude, just stop. Everyone knocks you down because of your weak arguments. Lastly, until you can be rational and debate like an intelligent adult human being, you have no place on the debate stage.

5. At least be honest about who and what you are. You're a liberal plain and simple. Your opinions suck, you are the last person anywhere to comment on anyone elses ability to debate. Last of all your threads suck. You're just plain pathetic. Last of all you are a bridge troll.

6. I am not a liberal. Why don’t you post something on topic rather than try with your pathetic excuse for insults? Are you Domo’s alt? Because you sure are trying to troll with your weak assumptions and intellectual ineptness.

7. A stateless alt. Hmm. Just like Todd. Hence why your opinions are moot.

8. Stop cherry picking sentences to attack and read the rest.

9. What did I cherry pick?

10. You eat goat meat and you live under a bridge. You are a liberal scumbag.

11. Hmmmm.......what did you cherry pick ? You flew off the rails on that response......

12. Greed in all governments, especially greedy corporate USA.. causing most problems in the world, meddling and deliberately creating conflicts in other countries for own benefits.

13. Oh, you mean the two points of yours I addressed is considered “cherry picking”? #FailDomo

14. Right, Venom?

15. One point. You didn’t fly off the handle on the second point.....actually you dodged the 2nd. It’s your mo.

16. Once again you’re lying. That or you can’t read. I’m pretty sure you know how to read, so I’m guessing the former. You made two irrational points in that post that I replied to, I addressed both.

17. Your first irrational point was that I am for banning of gun. I have NEVER said that. I’m for the second amendment, I’m just against people having them who wish to do harm.

Secondly, you called me a liberal, I deny that. I think I know my party affiliation better than you do.

Those were the only two points you made, the other nonsense was you trying to personally attack me. So, learn to read, stop lying, and face the fact that you fail.

18. As for the topic at hand, which it isn’t what party you identify with, but rather the global consequences of these actions, let’s stick on it. Assad is many things, but he isn’t deterrable. He will do what he wants, with or without approval. That’s what a dictator does. So, why did we get involved anyways? Or why did only 3 developed countries decide to attack? Is that all they thought they’d need? Or is that all they’re starting out with?

19. Scumbag you want to ban AR15s that's the 1st step in destroying 2nd amendment. You're a traitor to your country pack it up and GTFO, Sweden, Syria doesn't matter where pack it up and go already.