Permanent Retirement

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kurumi, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Hey Everyone Necromancer here though its a new name XD after 8 long year on this game(Yes i know this acc says 7, it wasn't my original account.. I know most of you will like who cares or he will be back in a week or 2, i can assure you i wont be lol.

GRANTED i did play for 8 years I have made many friends and as much i hate it i made many enemies during my days, I just wanted everyone who helped me ( my names for this account have been, XxXAchillesXxX, the more well known and famous one: Yoh_Asakura,ALPHA_NoobTears, IIIIII-DragonLord-IIIIII, To my current TheNecromancer...

The Clans i wish to thank are:
    DestructionAndMutualAnnialation (hope thats right) there were one of the 1st clans i join years ago and helped me grow a bit(mind you growth back then was WAY WAY slower)

Next comes Champions Corp. They were The main clan i join for a very long time they taught me alot of stuff I know today despite some being old and dated now...AND with what i learned from them and what i experimented with over the years i was able to say with confidence i've help many THOUSANDS of people over my time probably even 10,000...

Next few clans id like to thank helped me out on my journy such as Heart of Gold, And Eternal kingdom though i wasnt in them for to long they still helped me out alot!!
    --------------
    I Wish everyone good luck on your builds and best of luck in real life and always remember #SPYLIFE

-----
    And was to lazy to do BBCODE :D :D

2. Good luck with life! :D

3. Best of luck for the future!

4. See you next week

5. Didnt drop build....clearly not serious....

Please lock for attention seeking bs

6. Hi Necromancer best wishes.i hope you got more will power to last longer than me.i done good i managed to stay away for 6 months but im having fun again now i came back.i had began to feel like a robot and was getting bored of the game that's why i left .We all need a break to stay a little sane :)

7. See ya next week

8. Real life always first hunni xxx