London's Murder Rate Now Tops New York City's

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ToddStlluvsBacon, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. OP says London not Australia.

2. The last two paragraphs are drawing us in on firearm crime and mentioning firearm laws. An obvious intent to draw debate on the subject.

3. Mate, people getting shot in Australia everyday.... Gold Coast, Melbourne and Sydney all can claim this title, some guy was shot near Eastland in Victoria just this morning.

And if you think Mr iq60 Martin Bryant shot 8 people through the head in a matter of seconds, you’ve had too much Kool-aid

4. Did I say there is no shootings? Criminals shooting each other really doesn’t worry me tbh

5. Gun control dosen't solve problems. Give a bloak an AR and he'll blast the bastard back to the crap hole he came from.

6. Another fellow Australian Ella......DrD just blew up your no gun crime lie. Like I said I the past you are NAIVE of gun ownership. You have done nothing but lie. I knew my old friend DrD would get on sooner or later.

7. It sure as hell ain't gonna top Chicago's

8. Oohhh so close Domo so close , if you could only learn to read what people wrote it might serve you a little better

Btw .... Dr D and I have spoken about the rifles we both own a few weeks ago , he knows what I have
    Regards to no gun crime , never have I posted a comment like that , your the one whom thinks all guns were taken away by our government

9. Comprehension isn’t Domo’s strong suit, Ella. The only thing you mentioned about Australia was that there have been ZERO mass shootings since the banning of assault weapons there. And that is factual. Since the 90s when they implemented the ban. Facts. Gotta love them.

10. It's ok Bella , I really didn't think it would be so much fun dealing with " special needs " teenagers who think they are retired cops and successful restaurateurs ... boy was i wrong ... only thing i have been wrong about on here

11. ...talking about your gay little .22 The one your father passed down to you lol 

iPhone X
    

12. Actually yes ... one of them ....point being ?
    Oh yeah right ... 13 year olds attempt at humour

13. Is that all you got ? Lame

14. ...I bet you made out with him after he gave it to you. How old were you 12? lol :)

15. After we both tag teamed your mother Todd 

16. Yep .... seemed appropriate , Lame response for lame people

17. All right. This thread has completely derailed into personal insults and lost all semblance of a topic. Take any unfinished off-topic insults to the respective pm. Locking thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.