London's Murder Rate Now Tops New York City's

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ToddStlluvsBacon, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you think Sweden is more free than America you havent been to America. Keep giving your country away to refugees who are just gonna feed off your system.

2. The UN rated Sweden 3 on the free list
    L M A O The UN.......LMAO !!

3. Hi Ellesburg, i dont know much about acid attack crime except in London the recent one's that i heard about were done by people mostly under 20 years old.When there was a gang related disturbance crime in westfield shopping centre at the same time as a batch of acid attacks.My sister told me it's because the chemicals are so easyily obtainable to buy in the supermarket and on the internet.i copyed this from the internet.

4. With the adoption of acid throwing by younger, gang-orientated people, it’s being used to incapacitate victims so you can steal their moped, phone or laptop,” said Dr Simon Harding.
    Ethnicity of victims and suspects of acid attacksBBC Three
    Hate crimes
    Acid attacks have not only been characterised as being perpetrated by Asians. They have also been increasingly associated with hate crimes against Asians.
    On 21 June, aspiring model Resham Khan and her cousin Jameel Mukhtar were sprayed with acid through their car window in Newham, East London.
    The attack was labelled a hate crime on social media, and concerns were immediately raised that Newham’s Muslim community was being targeted.
    Comment pieces and news stories speculating that white supremacist acid throwers were targeting Muslims all over the UK began appearing on news sites and blogs.
    “We’ve seen no evidence of it – not only in the data, but obviously in the [community] intelligence as well,” said Detective Superintendent West.
    Between 2002 and 2016 there were 32 racial incidents, four anti-Semitic racial incidents, and two other faith-related hate crimes.
    Acid offences against a person and criminal damage 2002-2016BBC Three
    Honour attacks
    Acid attacks in the UK are frequently linked to honour crimes by the media – and occasionally politicians.
    In July, Minister Sarah Newton, who has recently been moved to the Department for Work and Pensions from her previous role as minister for crime, safeguarding and vulnerability, told BBC 5 live: “These substances are used in so-called honour-based violence."
    The statistics from London's police record just one attack – in 2011 – as an honour crime.
    “It’s not something that we’re seeing,” said Detective Superintendent Mike West.
    Jaf Shah urged caution, however. “It’s quite possible that honour attacks in the UK are simply not being reported for fear of reprisal,” he said.
    Police recorded 284 ‘domestic incident’ related acid attacks in the 15-year period from 2002-16 – just 11% of the violent acid attack total.
    This low rate, coupled with a decline in the average age of suspects to 21, suggests that acid violence is increasingly gang related, according to Dr Harding.
    “A lot of it is youth criminality more than things occurring in a domestic setting,” he said.
    Acid throwing dates to Victorian times, he added – and Britain is witnessing a “new phase” of the violent attacks.
    “We’ve had acid throwing in this country for over 200 years, and there’s been a new development of it,” said Dr Harding. “But it’s not new and it’s not imported.”
    All graph data acquired from London Metropolitan Police

5. Fake news. Refugees come in, acid attacks go up.

6. Thanks Roni , I was curious about that
    Thought it may have been culture based honour or revenge attacks by a certain nationality or religious group

7. Why hasn't cry baby asked to lock this thread like all the rest of them.
    And i was so looking forward to his one on one conversations with his new Swedish friends
    If you need a hand Todd , I have some remarks I copied online from Swedes and I can pass them off as a real conversation if you like

8. Lol, I was wondering the same thing. His usual spiel of:

POINT PROVEN

REQUEST LOCK

When in fact he has no points to begin with. 

9. Why because you don’t agree with anyone but Side kick Ella. Couple of bridge trolls you are

10. Says the one who constantly harasses women whenever they post. Such a big man you are, Domo.

11. Prove it

12. Prove what?

13. Domo's cryyyying over me ..... cryyying because he fails to see
    That hes is a fool , that follows a tool whom everybody schools
    So Domo starts cryyyying over me

14. The harassment.....and don’t quit your day job Ella

15. It’s obviously harassment when you target Ella and myself. Intentionally derailing and attacking us when we post. That’s harassment.

16. Never .... I make way too much money to quit

17. False again

18. Prove that it’s false.

19. Knife crime may have increased, but you can’t generally kill 30 ppl in a few minutes with a knife. If the perpetrators of said crimes had firearms would the death toll be even higher?
    I can walk down the street knowing that I won’t be shot, my kids can go to school and I know that they won’t be shot, and it’s simply because anyone carrying a firearm in public IS a criminal and will be dealt with.
    Previous to the Port Arthur massacre Australia had 18 mass shootings in 18 years, with tougher gun laws we have had 0 since

20. Lol .... someone cried to get a post taken down

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.