Need Insulin!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by llCoSll-Black-Smoke-llCoSll, Apr 7, 2018.

1. So not sure if im gonna get silenced for this. But i'm a type 1 diabetic and im almost out of insulin. I recently moved states and my insurance doesnt cover my prescriptions or supplies. I dont want to have to go to the Er or die. So if anybody would be interested in donating to my Gofund me, pm me. Thank you for your time.

2. If u go to the hospital and your insurance is in a different state they count tht as a emergency so its covered /lock

3. But unfortunately it still wont get me insulin for a long period.. Maybe some insulin for a couple of days

4. *Doesn't post gofundme*

5. Insulin=crack

6. Sent 1000 Vietnamese Dong. Don’t smoke all that insulin in one day!

7. I thought i wasnt allowed to post links, could get me silenced

8. Why would you travel without insulin?

9. I didnt i moved because i had no other choice and my insurance didnt tell me that it was canceled until i tried to get insulin and insulin is 500$ dollars per box and i need two my long acting and short acting

10. llCoSll-Black-Smoke-llCoSll, it is not allowed to post third-party links. Thank you.

11. Its not your insurances’ job to tell you that. If you need insulin that badly its your job to find out for yourself.

12. Could get a job instead of playjng tap tap

13. How did you get insulin before? Can’t you call your endocrinologist and ask them to fax the prescription to your local pharmacy?

14. They could fax a prescription from Michigan. But still wouldnt help with the cost. And i do have a job but insulin is just to expensive man......

15. USA at its best.
    Would have cost you 0 here.
    But free health care sucks if you ask your fellow country men.
    Sry to hear about your situation.hope you get your insulin

16. That's what im sayin man something i need to survive and its truly expensive

17. Also look for low cost/free clinics in your new area. They maybe able to give you short supply until you can figure a more permanent solution

18. Hmmmm this guy hasnt responded to this in a while. I hope he didn’t croak

19. I'm still alive, barely. I've been looking for everything and still nothing i can get right now.