The Future Of Kaw Warfare

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by THE-GUY, Mar 28, 2018.

1. What's y'all's opinion on the matter of wars and the brackets causing mismatch or unfair matchups? Keep it clean and give reason. Guy out

2. Dead game. 99% of good warriors quit. No updates to wars. No season 7. Eb fairy culture. FFA wars.

3. Make KAW great again, get rid of BS mith wars

4. Every day the warring aspect slips further and further away

5. And what would happen then

6. Not enough war for ...coz not enough dedicated to this game simple....Leads to war where bottom cr is probably 10x or more smaller than cr 1

7. Only hope is open format ee. Let us make our own matches and bet our rewards on the outcome. Im sick of lowland and warring with people I dont know.

8. Shut the hell up. You not doing anything positive to the wars anyways. You guys make alts clan in lowland to match mains. Those who plays FFA are most likely your friends who are no time to war but still casting to leak.

9. The knockout system is garbage. Bring it back to just pvp with seeing which side gets more gold, and being able to attack as long as u have troops.

10. You smoking something? I despise ffa clans (Which you always war in, btw), Ive helped organize serious lowland wars while kaw has been dead af, trying to stick to good sportsmanship builds when others like yourself and exi move to idiotic tps and cancerous tank builds.
    The alt clans were made purely because of your idiotic builds making it impossible to get a decent match. By casting 1 ps1 clan and 1 hybrid clan we ensured you couldnt cast the most cancerous of builds. Neither clan was ffa, and regardless which you matched you would have lost. Keep sucking, Mustang

11. There is always an exploit and devs don’t care enough to do anything to change wars to begin with.

12. Yes, lets remove the only skill aspect of wars! Woohoo!

13. Thanks for your input!

14. I had to agree on that